Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

boxing day in the tramantana mountains

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
suse

boxing day in the tramantana mountains _
PostSubject: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:21 pm

boxing day in the tramantana mountains 127073497_31ebd4e6ec_s
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi Suse I just noticed your post, I would love to see a full size copy of your picture and any others you took at that time of year.

PostSubject: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Hello i have tried to move them they are on Flickr and i can't work out how to do it. aarrgghh
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:14 am

Yeah that looks really nice are you trying to move them from flicker to here or to photobucket.

If you want to put them on photobucket it might be worth putting them on your computer first. Let us know in banter section and we will see what we can do.

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:34 pm

suse wrote:

Hello i have tried to move them they are on Flickr and i can't work out how to do it. aarrgghh

Patience Suse. wink We will help you, so don't worry. cheers

PostSubject: boxing day 2005 tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Have got a bit bigger off flickr,it was beautiful,but i was so scared on that drive,my daughter sat in the middle of the back seat with her coat over her head,there were goats just wandering over the road,it was amazing.boxing day drive to Soller over the mountains" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:12 pm

What a fabulous photo, now it is in a bigger format Suse. clap clap

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:12 pm

cheers nice photo Suse
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:34 pm

wow stunning I could just stand there all day looking out at that.

debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Beautiful, looks like a postcard clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
suse

PostSubject: boxing day 2005 tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:13 pm

If you drive from Puerto Pollensa to Soller over the mountains,oh and by the way we drove all the way back down to Palma practically to go back by road,scaredy cats,well i can't remember exact spot but theres the lake with parking area to admire the views and it really is that beautiful,it would be interesting to see what its like in September if the light looks different,wonder if i can persuade my husband to drive back i already have a few drives in mind.
wink
Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:13 pm

That's the Cuber reservoir, just round the corner (plus a couple of hills and a thousand goats) from Donkey Land
Back to top Go down
suse

PostSubject: boxing day 2005 tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Oh right,thanks for that will be able to find it again now Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:41 pm

suse wrote:

Have got a bit bigger off flickr,it was beautiful,but i was so scared on that drive,my daughter sat in the middle of the back seat with her coat over her head,there were goats just wandering over the road,it was amazing.boxing day drive to Soller over the mountains" border="0" alt=""/>

Just wanted to see these side by side so I can compare, think it's the same place?

boxing day in the tramantana mountains HolidayMajorcaJune2009210
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Certainly looks like it mate. Thumsup

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:54 pm

My pic is in my The North West Coast review mate Thumsup
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:14 pm

yes same mountain formation
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:31 pm

.......and they look similar ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:04 pm

its defo the same place

suse

PostSubject: boxing day 2005 tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:45 am

Cool

It does look so different,obviously another time of year its a beautiful place.
Back to top Go down
majorcagirl

majorcagirl

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:21 pm

there is also another resevoir called "Gorge Blau" which is marked as a place to take photographs. Its near the junction with the turning for Sa Calobra. Now that's a frightening ride. You need more than a blanket over your head! I almost laid on the floor of the car begging OH to turn round and go back. Trouble is on that road there's no room for turning, and you keep meeting coaches coming up from sa calobra.When we finally got to the bottom the cafe was shut!!! I couldn't even have a large brandy to fortify me for the journey back. Sad
I've just realised that the posts on here are from a while back so perhaps no-one will read this cry cry cry
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:07 pm

Not at all Majorcagirl, the orange flags mean a new post. Thumsup But it sounds like that you needed a large brandy after that journey, so did you get one eventually? eek

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:27 pm

I've done the sa calobra trip, not sure if i've posted pics on here of it? I'll check later.
Back to top Go down
majorcagirl

majorcagirl

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:02 pm

mick, has the pope got a balcony wave
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:05 pm

majorcagirl wrote:
mick, has the pope got a balcony wave

Fair point Majorcagirl. clap clap

lol! lol! lol! lol!

PostSubject: Re: boxing day in the tramantana mountains   boxing day in the tramantana mountains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

boxing day in the tramantana mountains

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com