Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
someoneyoumightknow

Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf _
PostSubject: Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:14 am

Hi all i was just wandering if it is possible to walk this, is there a cycle path adjacent to the dual carriage way that leads to Lidl? Is that the best way to walk it?

Any response would be appreciated.

Regards,

Someoneyoumightknow
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

PostSubject: Re: Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:18 am

Im not sure if there is a cycle path, but I reckon it would take about half hour to walk it. hope that helps
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:19 am

there is pictures of the walk on here by Yosef, I'll try and find them for you and link them
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:09 am

only found the one to Portal Nous, yozef will have to give me a prompt as to what it may be called

https://majorcaforum.forumotion.com/t3888-remember-this-walk-beeech?highlight=walk+trips
Back to top Go down
roymelt

PostSubject: Re: Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:12 pm

took us bout 1hr 1/2 but we are only 5.5ft with small legs Laughing you go the same way the taxi driver goes if hes ripping you off Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:56 pm

yes the walk is very possible.

we have walked from palma nova to santa ponsa many times,it takes about a hour and a half.

we careful not to walk the back way into maga,that is a long winded way to get there.

better to leave sp going past the golf club then heading towards palma nova,then walk to maga from there.

if you look at this link you will see the jogging,walking cycle path you can use,although this walk is from palma nova to portal nous.

can't seem to find my photo's of the palma novs-santa ponsa walk but if i do i will add them ok.

enjoy your walk

https://majorcaforum.forumotion.com/t3888-remember-this-walk-beeech?highlight=walk+trips
Back to top Go down
someoneyoumightknow

PostSubject: thanks   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:47 pm

I just want to say thankyou all for taking the time to respond to my question it has been helpful and is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Someoneyoumightknow
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:20 pm

you are welcome.

i am still looking for those photo's of the walk.

when do you go to majorca as i would like to find them photo's for you to see before you go?
Back to top Go down
someoneyoumightknow

PostSubject: Re: Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:10 am

Oh, i am already here on the island... i just wanted directions so i didnĀ“t end up going the wrong way lol.

Those pictures sound good though.

Someoneyoumightnow

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Are you staying Palma Nova at the moment then Someoneyoumightknow?

MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:18 pm

ok i've found some random photo's of the palma nova-santa ponsa walk,alas with no review.

let's hope they are of use to you

https://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j454/yozef1/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
Back to top Go down
someoneyoumightknow

PostSubject: Re: Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:08 pm

I am staying in SP and thanks for the photos
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:18 pm

The name intrigues, are you? (SYMK) or is that just a fun name?
Back to top Go down
someoneyoumightknow

PostSubject: Re: Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:58 pm

lol, just a fun name
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:59 pm

lol! keeps everyone guessing I suppose Suspect lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf   Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking from Santa Ponsa to Magaluf

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com