Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum

Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Malc

Malc

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 4 _
PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Thanks for that yozef. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:11 am

When you search for wi-fi on the beach outside, you pick up the hotels network easily. There's also free beach wi-fi, although that's a bit hit and miss.
Back to top Go down
Malc

Malc

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Mark wrote:
When you search for wi-fi on the beach outside, you pick up the hotels network easily. There's also free beach wi-fi, although that's a bit hit and miss.

Thanks for that Mark.
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: hope the email reply helps malc   Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:34 pm

In answer to your query the hotel does provide a pool towel hire service.

You need to leave a deposit of 12 euros per towel which is fully refundable.

The hotel has several WIFI hotspots within the hotel which are currently free of charge for guests. Just ask reception for an access code after arrival.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Reception Staff

You can now book direct with the hotel on our on-line booking site – www.matiasbeach

let me know if there is any more i can do ok.

recepcion@matiasbeach.com

Back to top Go down
Malc

Malc

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Hi yozef,

Thanks for that. It's a big help especially the Wifi as I take my Ipad with me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:17 pm

no probs malc.

enjoy this fantasic hotel.

wish i was going cry
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:19 pm

no probs malc.

enjoy this fantasic hotel.

wish i was going cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: PALMA NOVA :: PALMA NOVA ACCOMMODATION-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com