Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum

Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:25 am

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Dsc07139
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:26 am

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Dsc07140
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:28 am

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Dsc07141
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:29 am

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Dsc07142
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:30 am

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Dsc07143
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:31 am

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Dsc07144
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:33 am

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Dsc07045
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:34 am

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Dsc07046
TV HIRE IS FREE
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:35 am

well earned rep yozef - EXCELLENT review . Anyone wanting info couldn't fault that clap
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:36 am

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Dsc07047

FREE WATER UPON ARRIVAL
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:37 am

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Dsc07048

the son matias can hire a mobility scooter for you and the charges are

4 wheeler=e15 a day or e80 a week
3 wheeler=e12 a day or e65 a week.

the hotel has a parking/charging facility just outside the main entrance.

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 P3285710

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 P3285711
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:39 am

this may be helpfulSon Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Dsc07049
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:18 am

beeech wrote:
well earned rep yozef - EXCELLENT review . Anyone wanting info couldn't fault that clap

thanks beeech
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:21 am

Yes that's an excellent review Yosef, everything there that anybody could ask for and lovely pictures. A rep from me too and well deserved
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:26 am

wow,not 08.30 yet and already earned 2 reps,eat your heart out mr cook
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:29 am

to any new visitors to this great site you can see that we try to give some excellent info on your holiday plus we enjoy some great banter,sadly lacking in other travel forums.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:29 am

Top notch review of a top notch hotel Yozef, rep from me.

Looked like they was doing line dancing on page 3 lol linedance
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:51 am

Rep from me too Yozef, fantastic review Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 459784477

We got a bargain years ago, cost £39.00 for 3 nights half board for the two of us )that was £13.00 per night) it was in December though but was still warmer than uk Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 535526
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:06 pm

yozef wrote:
wow,not 08.30 yet and already earned 2 reps,eat your heart out mr cook

I was all for giving you a rep, for your superb review & fabulous photo's, Thumsup but not now after that. sob sad ner-ner moonie

But I lied, a well earned rep mate. clap clap

MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:44 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NannyJen
Girl Power Member

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:47 pm

Brilliant review and pics Yozef - and yet another rep from me!!

What an amazing refurb they've had. It's always been a great hotel to stay in .... but now it really looks the part!

I haven't stayed there since April, 2008 when I, too, got an unbelievable "hotel only" deal (during the old Thomson Winter/Summer season changeover when they weren't operating flights for a week). If I remember correctly, I think you were there at the same time - we "chatted" about it on TA but didn't actually meet up!!

Thanks again for posting.

clap clap clap

Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:57 pm

thanks nannyjen,yes shame we never met that time.

son matias were doing excellent deals in early march through thompsons,i'm waiting/watching for next years march deals,usually start around december.

i will post it on here as soon as they start.

thanks again and nice to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:19 pm

Fab review with great photos, I think it answers all the questions really for members. Well done and a rep from me clap

Malc

Malc

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Hello yozef. Can you help me please.

I presume the beach towels were for use around the pool, is that correct?
Can you please tell me in what areas the Wifi worked and was it any good?

Thanks Malc.
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:03 pm

hi malc.

to be honest we only ever saw folk use the towels for the pool area,can't remember anyone using them on the beach,though i can't see a problem with that,unless of course they don't wish them to be taken out of the hotels vicinity for some reason.

we never took our laptop,always used the hotels pc.

i seem to remember that they give you the wi fi code and it workeed well around the pool area.

i will email the hotel for you malc and hopefuly get a full reply to your queries.

yozef
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)    Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Son Matias Beach Hotel, 2012 (including the new refurb in March)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: PALMA NOVA :: PALMA NOVA ACCOMMODATION-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com