Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Sol Guadalupe Hotel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vickie

Sol Guadalupe Hotel _
PostSubject: Sol Guadalupe Hotel   Sol Guadalupe Hotel Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:11 pm

if you remeb er we got talking as gaudalupe was also my favourite hotel but had got really noisy has it quietened down as we were in palma nova when you ha ve been there stayed in santa lucia quite a few young uns rowdy lots of complaints from the oldies but after a few pints of cider i slept through it even though it was next door to us.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Sol Guadalupe Hotel _
PostSubject: Re: Sol Guadalupe Hotel   Sol Guadalupe Hotel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:48 am

Hi Vickie regarding the Gaudalupe it was really quiet I couldnt beleive it , we didnt even have to get up early to get sunbeds I have a photo that I will post when I get to do my reviews it was taken at about 9.30am around the pool area and you wouldnt believe all the sunbeds that were empty, I did look at other hotels and apartments and they were packed around the pool I think it was because the Guadalupe was more expensive than a lot of them, standards were really high the food fantastic but at night not a sound to be heard, I dont think the hotel was full as whn looking up at the balconies you could see items drying on some balconies and not others ,it looked to me that they were leaving gaps inbetween the rooms which was brilliant. the pool area was really quite through out the day also which was a big thumbs up from the wife. 2 years ago we were there and it was like sunbed Olympics at 7.30am ,really ridiculous.
Also I have done it all wrong as you were there and Highlander was there and I didnt get to meet up with anyone other than Moocher and his lovely family ,this will have to be rectified one day.

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Sol Guadalupe Hotel _
PostSubject: Re: Sol Guadalupe Hotel   Sol Guadalupe Hotel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:45 am

Mrs Delboy won a Gold Medal in the Mexico Olympics sun bed event some years ago getting up at 7:00 am. There was a tear in my eye when our Union Jack towel was raised over the back of our bed.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Sol Guadalupe Hotel _
PostSubject: Re: Sol Guadalupe Hotel   Sol Guadalupe Hotel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:47 am

hahaha lol

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Sol Guadalupe Hotel _
PostSubject: Re: Sol Guadalupe Hotel   Sol Guadalupe Hotel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:50 am

Aren't you proud that we are British. lol! Well done Mrs. Delboy. Wink

Majorca Mad
Mark

Sol Guadalupe Hotel _
PostSubject: Re: Sol Guadalupe Hotel   Sol Guadalupe Hotel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:52 pm

I did similar in Mexico but i had the St George cross towel... had to laugh at the Americans who couldn't understand that the Union Jack is made up of the combination of the UK flags... "but where is Britain then?" they were saying, "is it in the middle?" even the Canadians were laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Sol Guadalupe Hotel _
PostSubject: Re: Sol Guadalupe Hotel   Sol Guadalupe Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:33 am

Nice one Mark. don't you just love the American's. lol! Next time anyone goes where the Yanks are, take an English, Scottish, Irish & Welsh towels, that would blow there minds. Wink

Sol Guadalupe Hotel _
PostSubject: Re: Sol Guadalupe Hotel   Sol Guadalupe Hotel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sol Guadalupe Hotel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: MAGALUF :: MAGALUF ACCOMMODATION-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com