Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Porto Christo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Porto Christo _
PostSubject: Porto Christo   Porto Christo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:17 am

The town of Porto Christo lies on the Eastern side of the Island, and although one of the furthest resorts from the airport, does receive a large influx of visitors, due to the close proximity of the popular tourist attraction ‘The Caves of Drach’.

Porto Christo HolidayMajorcaJune2009015

The beach is wide and sandy and safe for families.

Porto Christo HolidayMajorcaJune2009012

There is a small open air market selling various fare.

Porto Christo HolidayMajorcaJune2009014

There is a picturesque church that imposes itself due to being on top of a small hill.

Porto Christo HolidayMajorcaJune2009013

The hills might seem small in a car…!
It’s not a particularly hilly resort, but there are some hills.

Porto Christo HolidayMajorcaJune2009017
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Porto Christo _
PostSubject: Re: Porto Christo   Porto Christo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:20 am

Wow, this Forum has some great reviewers (is there such a word?) on here. Mark a great post with some fabulous photo's of the place. cheers

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Porto Christo _
PostSubject: Re: Porto Christo   Porto Christo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Super posts Mark I got so excited with you first review I missed the other three.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Porto Christo _
PostSubject: Re: Porto Christo   Porto Christo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Again Brilliant I never seen this one also, I think whats happened here is that Ive come in from my night out the other night and flicked through the posts so it didnt show as unread. Well done bus another great review

HappyH

HappyH

Porto Christo _
PostSubject: Re: Porto Christo   Porto Christo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Visited today when we visited the Caves. Only spent about 30 mins in the town, seemed plenty. Maybe we never spent enough time there to appreciate it but looked dreadful to us, beach was decent though. Will post some more photos when we're back.
HH
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Porto Christo _
PostSubject: Re: Porto Christo   Porto Christo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:53 pm

I think the point of towns like Porto Christo HH is that there are laid back areas available for holidaymakers.
Great beach, plenty of Resto's.... If a deal came up I wouldn't turn it down for a few days chilling out...  deckchair
Back to top Go down
HappyH

HappyH

Porto Christo _
PostSubject: Re: Porto Christo   Porto Christo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Left to right panorama basically taken from almost the same spot as Mark's 2nd & 5th photos
Porto Christo IMG_0564_zps60cc614d
Porto Christo IMG_0565_zps369d893b
Porto Christo IMG_0566_zps8dab2bd9
Porto Christo IMG_0568_zpsd2c049e4
Porto Christo IMG_0569_zps6e2a9cf8
Porto Christo IMG_0567_zps74050702

HH.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Porto Christo _
PostSubject: Re: Porto Christo   Porto Christo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:00 am

I think it looks the perfect holiday beach mate sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

Porto Christo _
PostSubject: Re: Porto Christo   Porto Christo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:59 am

Nice pics HH  Thumsup 

Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Porto Christo _
PostSubject: Re: Porto Christo   Porto Christo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:39 am

good pictures HH, it looks a nice place

there only seems to be a few parasols and sunbeds do they get taken quickly and what do they cost

rep from me
Back to top Go down
HappyH

HappyH

Porto Christo _
PostSubject: Re: Porto Christo   Porto Christo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:01 am

delboy wrote:
good pictures HH, it looks a nice place

there only seems to be a few parasols and sunbeds do they get taken quickly and what do they cost

rep from me

Sorry mate, only had a brief walk around the centre of town & along the prom never noticed a sign on the beach with the prices  Embarassed 
HH.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Porto Christo _
PostSubject: Re: Porto Christo   Porto Christo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Nice photo's again HH, repped.  cheers 

Porto Christo _
PostSubject: Re: Porto Christo   Porto Christo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Porto Christo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: PORTO CRISTO :: PORTO CRISTO RESORT-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Nature and Escape | Tourism | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com