Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

post your best summer photos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

post your best summer photos - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Have to agree Mac, your beach photo's are quite revealing mate. wink

mac

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Mick wrote:

I try and photograph many things, but there's nothing quite a summery as sun, sea, sand and a lady in a bikini!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:02 pm

mac wrote:
Mick wrote:

I try and photograph many things, but there's nothing quite a summery as sun, sea, sand and a lady in a bikini!

Your my type of guy mate. :-bd:

mac

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Croatia;
post your best summer photos - Page 3 Aaa310
post your best summer photos - Page 3 Aaa610
post your best summer photos - Page 3 Aaa111

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Crete again;
post your best summer photos - Page 3 Aaa210
post your best summer photos - Page 3 Aaa510

back in Croatia;

post your best summer photos - Page 3 Aaa9b10
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:59 pm

lol! @ the chap on the motorbike !!!!

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:14 pm

beeech wrote:

The lady in the pink thong. wow

lol! lol! lol! lol!

mac

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:24 pm

beeech wrote:

#

I though they were going to crash the moped! this lass was a Russian, quite easy on the eye.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:31 pm

mac wrote:
beeech wrote:

#

I though they were going to crash the moped! this lass was a Russian, quite easy on the eye.

I am not Rushin, I am built for comfort not speed. :BU*:

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Mick wrote:
beeech wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Just realised Mac, your good lady is wearing a pink thong bikini. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:39 pm

yeah Mick - stop perving over Mrs Mac.................!

:f^h:

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:41 pm

beeech wrote:
yeah Mick - stop perving over Mrs Mac.................!

:f^h:

Beeech, please what are you trying to summise about me? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

lol! lol! lol! lol!

mac

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Mick wrote:
Mick wrote:
beeech wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Just realised Mac, your good lady is wearing a pink thong bikini. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I assumed you meant the one with the smaller bottom anyway!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:48 pm

I always avert my eyes at photo's of Forum members other halves. pinocchio wink

lolol lolol lolol lolol

mac

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Mick wrote:
I always avert my eyes at photo's of Forum members other halves. pinocchio wink

lolol lolol lolol lolol

Very admirable. Not that we believe you!
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:23 pm

Are the Croatia pictures of Rovinj mac? I just thought I recognised the area by the marina.I might be confusing it with Porec cos I have been there too.I did like both our hols in Croatia but I miss sandy beaches. At the time we were there they were just emerging from the civil war so there were refugees from the Serbs boarded out in old hotels. They were very keen to remove our "hard" currency from us, not exactly begging but pleading with us to spend money.Maybe forum members aren't aware you have to buy local currency Cune/Kune on entry to the country. I think they were wanting to be in the euro but after the recent fall-out anything might happen.
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:24 pm

I don't think mac minds you seeing pictures of Mrs mac as he features her image(s) in all his location posts.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:31 pm

WirralScouse wrote:
I don't think mac minds you seeing pictures of Mrs mac as he features her image(s) in all his location posts.

I know mate, but Beeech called me a perv. sob sob sob sob

lol! lol! lol! lol!

mac

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:33 pm

WirralScouse wrote:
Are the Croatia pictures of Rovinj mac? I just thought I recognised the area by the marina.I might be confusing it with Porec cos I have been there too.I did like both our hols in Croatia but I miss sandy beaches. At the time we were there they were just emerging from the civil war so there were refugees from the Serbs boarded out in old hotels. They were very keen to remove our "hard" currency from us, not exactly begging but pleading with us to spend money.Maybe forum members aren't aware you have to buy local currency Cune/Kune on entry to the country. I think they were wanting to be in the euro but after the recent fall-out anything might happen.

It was Makaska, between Split and Dubrovnik. We really enjoyed it, if you wanted sandy beachs the adjacent islands were good (i'll see if I have some pics of Bol). The weather was a bit iffy too, you can see the cloud in some of the photos, but I though it made for better photos. The Croatians were very friendly, i'd go back.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:36 pm

WirralScouse wrote:

I always like to feature people on my photos, it personalises them, and it's only the missus that travels to the sunny resorts with me. Plus, looking at pics of 'er indoors in a bikini cheers me up during the winter!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:37 pm

mac wrote:
WirralScouse wrote:

I always like to feature people on my photos, it personalises them, and it's only the missus that travels to the sunny resorts with me. Plus, looking at pics of 'er indoors in a bikini cheers me up during the winter!

Fair point Mac. Long may it continue. wink

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Nothing wrong with your eyes in this thread Mick lolol

post your best summer photos - Page 3 11_52_17---Glasses-Spectacles_we-2
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:40 pm

This is the Island of Bol, after looking at the pics I realise that it isn't sandy either!
Sorry, no bikini clad ladies on this one.

post your best summer photos - Page 3 Aaa1010
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Mark wrote:
Nothing wrong with your eyes in this thread Mick lolol

He's got selective eyesight Mark.......................... Laughing

Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:47 pm

I think the saying is "Lock up your daughters" but might have to add "and your missus too..." lolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post your best summer photos   post your best summer photos - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post your best summer photos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com