Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graham

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa _
PostSubject: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:58 pm

We stayed at the levante club hotel and spa for 3 nights on an all inclusive basis 4th dec to 7th dec in a superior room and paid £150 for the 2 of us booked through thomson holidays.
Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Benido24
We had a room on the 13th floor the rooms are big and spacious bright and airy and are spotless as we had a superior room we had the advantages of a kettle in the room, a bottle of wine, a bottle of water every day and bathrobes and slippers and free fridge also sunloungers on the balcony as well as a table and chairs plus a late checkout of 2 o clock.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Benido25
There was 2 beds pushed together and were very comfy also a flat screen tv.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Benido26

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Benido34

The bathroom had a bath a seperate walk in shower, toilet and bidet.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Benido27

The dining room was large split in to two sides with great choices breakfast one of the best ive had in spain with the full english on offer also fruit cereals and pastries.
Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Benido28

Lunch was good with two soups ,steak on or chops off the grill,fish,stews a full salad bar a good variety of veg and chips,cheeses and ham fruit and cakes also a hot pudding with custard every day.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Benido29

Evening meal again spoilt for choice with soups ,grilled meat and fish,salad, a variety off the hot counter,fruit and a selection for the sweet tooth.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Benido30

The drinks in the restaurant were help yourself with beer ,sangria and wine on tap also soft drinks and bottled wine in ice buckets all of a good quality.
Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Benido31

The main bar was a kind of cafe bar with tables and chairs and a few sofas but no entertainment on but service was quick.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Benido32

Downstairs was the showbar but this was low key and had a few acts on but was mainly karaoke and the odd singer again you never waited long to be served all the staff were polite and friendly.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Benido35

We have stayed at this hotel three times now and have never been disappointed and i would say is one of the best we have stayed at and cant wait to go back again in the future,i hope you enjoy this review and hope it helps anyone going in the future.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Lovely hotel and review Graham cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:08 pm

rep from me graham - glad you had a fab time !

LOVE the last sandcastle you built.....................................

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Great review and pics . . . thanks! Rep on it's way cheers
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:11 am

Brilliant Graham your getting to be a dab hand at this now, mind you get plenty of practice hehehe. A rep for you bud Im so jealous

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:37 am

Brilliant Graham, hotel & the weather look very good, in your great photo's. Thumsup

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:29 am

Great stuff Graham. Was it warm enough to sunbathe? A few looked like they were on sunbeds by the pool?

Also, can you clarify the price please. You state £150 'for the two of us' booked through Thomson. Can't be £75 each inc flights surely? What about transfers etc? Total cost please if it's not being too nosy. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Graham

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:07 pm

hi mark we paid £97 for the flights off easyjet the hotel was £150 through thomson for a superior double on all inclusive and £10 transfers through travel republic.
It was between 20 and 24 degrees everyday and you got the sun from 9.30 till 2 without bed hopping but the sun was out til about 4 o clock.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Fab weather conditions that mind for this time of the year, I bet the Spanish thought you were all mad sunbathing, remember when we went to costa del sol and everyone had coats on and we were walking around with shorts and t-shirts lol. Good times

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Daryn wrote:
Fab weather conditions that mind for this time of the year, I bet the Spanish thought you were all mad sunbathing, remember when we went to costa del sol and everyone had coats on and we were walking around with shorts and t-shirts lol. Good times

When I first moved to Spain, I was like you mate, in shorts & T shirt. hot All the local men had vests, shirts, jumpers, long trousers & coats, they must have thought that I was "El Loco." hitting himself The second winter just before I left, I had become a local, you get acclimatised no doubt. Cool

DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:05 pm

I haven't been to Beni for over 10 years.Your photos make me want to go again.Your hotel certainly looks smart.I went on a "3* hotel allocated on arrival" holiday with Airtours.I wouldn't have chosen the hotel I got myself but for what little I paid I could not complain.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:35 pm

You know I wouldnt mind going back for the entertainment but the resort reminds me so much of Blackpool but great for a 3 nighter still

WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:05 pm

But I recall the beautiful promenade along Levante Beach giving such a feeling of space.And al fresco lunches in Old Town.It is a bit rough in parts and there is certainly more crime against the person than in Majorca but you will find it hard to find a resort anywhere in Europe with such a wide choice of live entertainment.Hotel graham stayed in looks many notches up the scale from the one I stayed in.(Btw check out TA's #1 rated hotel in Beni-that looks something special at modest prices).I also fancy staying at H Don Pancho.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Thanks for the info Graham. For around about £350 all in it's a steal, 3 nights all inclusive, you couldn't get 3 nights B & B in London for that.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Yes just the hanging around the airports for hours for just a short stay for me but good value
Back to top Go down
Graham

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 am

Mark it was just over £250 that easyjet price was for two seats ,the area we stay in is away from it all the hotels are all new on this side and four star next door to us was the flamingo oasis and the melia benidorm next door to that and has got the wow factor the gardens and pool area are fantastic.The benidorm palace is a few hundred metres away and across the road is the hotel mediterraneo and just up from that is the deloix aqua centre hotel all of these are modern hotels and offer good quality accomodation i have been in them all.
you can get a pint just about anywhere for a euro until seven at night.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:26 am

Well that's even better then Graham. 2 flights with change from £100? Unbelievable. A cracker of a deal. Well done mate rules

Last edited by Mark on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:38 am

Looks very nice indeed Graham, it is always fantastic to get away at this time of year.

MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:15 pm

great review and photo's graham.

we stayed at the hotel about 2 years ago with friends when it was a thompson gold hotel,on the h/b basis.

loved the hotel and could find no fault with anything,glad it has not gone downhill now that they do the a/i option.

we liked the tropicana club (i think that's what is called) right across the road from the hotel,seen all the top shows there like meatloaf,wesley,sticky ect ect.

we are thinking of popping over at the end of jan for a short break and are thinking of stopping in the area again,though possibly s/c at the levante club apts,any info on them?.our friends used them and said they were ok

Last edited by yozef on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Have never been to Beni, but after reading & looking at photo's on MF, would love to go for a short break.

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Hotel Levante Club and Spa

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: SPAIN, includes Balearics (not Majorca see seperate section). :: HOTEL/ACCOM REVIEW SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com