Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Member Number 90 terrain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Member Number 90 terrain _
PostSubject: Member Number 90 terrain   Member Number 90 terrain Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Welcome to the madhouse that is this forum Laughing Now get posting my friend Wink

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Member Number 90 terrain   Member Number 90 terrain Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:11 pm

A big welcome from me also ,our 90th member since we started on the 1st May thats good going. Hope you get alot out of our little forum please let us know how you found us, I see you are only down the road from me (Jarrow) Im in sunny South Shields. WELL DONE cheers

terrain

terrain

PostSubject: Re: Member Number 90 terrain   Member Number 90 terrain Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Daryn wrote:
A big welcome from me also ,our 90th member since we started on the 1st May thats good going. Hope you get alot out of our little forum please let us know how you found us, I see you are only down the road from me (Jarrow) Im in sunny South Shields. WELL DONE cheers
thanks, i was googling Majorca forums and stumbled onto this one first impressions seem gr8, i am trying to find the cheapest transfer from the airport to cala bona, i will have to have a good look on here.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Member Number 90 terrain   Member Number 90 terrain Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Get in mate you have just made my day Ive been trying to get our forum up at the top of google so it must be getting there now. you will get plenty replies about transfers on here by our members .

WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Member Number 90 terrain   Member Number 90 terrain Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Hiya terrain and welcome.The cheapest transfer from PMI to Cala Bona (a long way) would probably be a shared shuttle with Resorthoppa.You may have to wait around for other passengers to arrive before the shuttlebus departs.No probs for very popular resorts like Magaluf and Palma Nova as there is always somebody turning up by pre-arrangement.If you want a private shuttle that is well-priced and high quality then Autos Galitrans whose driver meets you in the Terminal are well worth an enquiry.If there are more than 2 in your party defo go for the Galitrans option.

Where you staying in Cala Bona? I have been there a few times.
Back to top Go down
terrain

terrain

PostSubject: Re: Member Number 90 terrain   Member Number 90 terrain Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:56 pm

WirralScouse wrote:
Hiya terrain and welcome.The cheapest transfer from PMI to Cala Bona (a long way) would probably be a shared shuttle with Resorthoppa.You may have to wait around for other passengers to arrive before the shuttlebus departs.No probs for very popular resorts like Magaluf and Palma Nova as there is always somebody turning up by pre-arrangement.If you want a private shuttle that is well-priced and high quality then Autos Galitrans whose driver meets you in the Terminal are well worth an enquiry.If there are more than 2 in your party defo go for the Galitrans option.

Where you staying in Cala Bona? I have been there a few times.
thanks i will give autos galitrans a go, 4 of us are going to the protur aparthotel bonair
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Member Number 90 terrain   Member Number 90 terrain Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:03 pm

That makes an ideal number to use Galitrans.And I know Bonaire.It has always been highly rated on Trip Advisor.I know they have introduced a version of All Inclusive for the first time this summer.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Member Number 90 terrain   Member Number 90 terrain Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Before you get a quote for Galintrans go to our main site www.majorcaforum.com and you will see a tab with transfers on it click on that tab and you will see the link to there site click on that there will be a code for our members which will give you a discount and instructions cheers

terrain

terrain

PostSubject: Re: Member Number 90 terrain   Member Number 90 terrain Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Daryn wrote:
Before you get a quote for Galintrans go to our main site www.majorcaforum.com and you will see a tab with transfers on it click on that tab and you will see the link to there site click on that there will be a code for our members which will give you a discount and instructions cheers
thanks i will give it a try
Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: Member Number 90 terrain   Member Number 90 terrain Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:41 pm

We appear to be getting a preponderance of members North of Yorkshire
welcome one and all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Number 90 terrain   Member Number 90 terrain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member Number 90 terrain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com