Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
4thforum

4thforum

Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste _
PostSubject: Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste   Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011 - 22:41

Hello, this post is a question rather than a review, so apologies if I have put it ibn the wrong place. We are going to caleta de Fuste next August and are just wondering what it is like? We have 3 kids 12,10 and 3 and would like to know what kind of stuff there is for them to do ( apart from usual beach and water sports). Also, what is the nightlife like ( again with kids in mind ) and can anybody recommend any good places to eat. I know this is a Majorca forum so don't worry if no one has any answers.
Thanks
4F
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste   Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011 - 22:50

I know Mark has had a tour around Fuerte and may come back on it, not a problem where you put this ,we can move into Spain help/info later but we let it sit here until we can give you some answers to your questions, members can see all new posts by the orange symbols on their screens
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste   Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011 - 0:09

Hi 4F, i've put a couple of pics up in this thread:

https://majorcaforum.forumotion.com/t1645-canary-islands-fuerteventura-overview

CdF is a typical Spanish seaside resort is the short story. Plenty to see and do.
Back to top Go down
4thforum

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste   Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011 - 12:12

Many thanks Mark.
Back to top Go down
HappyH

HappyH

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste   Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste Icon_minitimeTue 8 Sep 2015 - 16:29

4thforum wrote:
Hello, this post is a question rather than a review, so apologies if I have put it ibn the wrong place. We are going to caleta de Fuste next August and are just wondering what it is like? We have 3 kids 12,10 and 3 and would like to know what kind of stuff there is for them to do ( apart from usual beach and water sports). Also, what is the nightlife like ( again with kids in mind ) and can anybody recommend any good places to eat. I know this is a Majorca forum so don't worry if no one has any answers.
Thanks
4F

@4thforum Anything to add about Caleta De Fuste mate? We're going in 5 weeks, kids are 14 & 10. Any do's/don'ts you can think of?
HH.
Back to top Go down
4thforum

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste   Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste Icon_minitimeTue 8 Sep 2015 - 16:44

We never went in the end HH. Friends of ours have an apartment there and even they said, there isn't an awful lot to do on the island. Its great if you just want to lounge around the beach or pool. Corelajo is nice though ( thats not how you spell it but its near enough). You can get the ferry from there to Playa Blanca in Lanzarote. It takes about 45 minutes as far as I can remember ( we went lanza to Fuerteventura 2 years ago on a day trip). Sorry I cant be of more help. Dermo.
Back to top Go down
HappyH

HappyH

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste   Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste Icon_minitimeTue 8 Sep 2015 - 17:28

Ah ok mate, no problem. Got a car for the week we're there so should find something to keep the kids amused.
Cheers HH.
Back to top Go down
HappyH

HappyH

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste   Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2015 - 11:33

Driving down to Leeds later tonight for an early flight tomorrow. Taking our nephew with us this time so should be interesting, company / sparring partner for my lad Suspect
Mini-reviews when we get back, hopefully be out & about as we've got a car for the week. Need to use that pre-paid tank of fuel up (again) before returning the car poketong
HH
Back to top Go down
4thforum

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste   Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2015 - 11:42

Enjoy pal! clap clap
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste   Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2015 - 13:09

Have a great time HH, looking forward to your review & photo's mate. Thumsup

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste   Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2015 - 15:29

Hope you have a fab time HH cant wait to hear all about it clap

HappyH

HappyH

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste   Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2015 - 12:08

Quick post from Jandia beach. Hotel decent & the boys are having a blast. Hot temps & cold beers so life's pretty good
More when back
HH
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste   Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2015 - 14:19

All sounds pretty perfect to me clap Enjoy

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste   Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2015 - 19:47

clap clap cheers cheers clap clap sunny sunny morebeer lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste   Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: CANARY ISLANDS :: HELP/INFO SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com