Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Graham

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:28 am

We went to the rock n roll house as it was just over the road to the hotel every night as i dont like it down the sleazy end of benidorm saw a few great acts the cabeytu brothers who play the guitar, banjo ,fiddle ,mouth organ, saxophone and drums and do the irish music and dancing these are very talented guys daryn has seen these also simon patrick the elvis impersonator absolutely brill he won the elvis impersonator for 2010 again on you tube.We are going out again on the 4th december for three night and are looking to go to the melia benidorm on hb just to way up the difference between the bb and all inclusive to see if its worth it and not being tide to meal times as its so cheap.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:30 am

You lucky devils. cheers

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 am

'Melia Benidorm'?

Is that the Sol Pecilanos Ocas?
Back to top Go down
Graham

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:06 pm

no mark have a look its melia benidorm absolutely superb hotel has the wow factor this is what i would call a proper 4 star hotel the grounds and pool areas are fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Yeah, looks the dogs Graham, - especially the suites.

I looked on Sol Melia site:

http://www.solmelia.com/hotels/spain/benidorm/melia-benidorm/home.htm
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Thanks for posting your review Graham, it looks a very nice hotel. I assume it has recently been refurbished.

DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Thanx for the magnificent pic from top of Burj Khalifa Mark.Now I don't know for sure but I understand Tom Cruise has been making a film (of James Bond type genre) one scene in which he is OUTSIDE the top deck of Burj Khalifa.I read somewhere that a guest in the hotel which is just a small part of the tower was looking out of the window admiring the vista from his room when Tom Cruise floated past his window in a safety harness while being filmed from a helicopter! affraid If that is true Tom Cruise jumps many rungs up my estimation ladder.

BTW the building is named after the Ruler of Abu Dhabi the UAE neighbouring state of Dubai.Dubai ran out of money before the building was finished so the Crown Prince funded its completion on condition it was named after him.People think Dubai is fantastically wealthy (as is Abu Dhabi) because of its oil wealth.There is no oil left in Dubai!

Because Dubai wants to have the ????est in the whole World (whatever the ???? happens to be) the Burj had to be higher than the Petronas Towers.It is a city of contrasts,the fantastically wealthy residents juxtapositioned with the guest male building labourers from the Indian sub-continent who work like dogs 6 days a week in stifling heat and live collectively in vast dormitories outside the city and are bussed in and out every working day.They are only allowed temporary work permits and will never achieve resident status.What surprised me were the number of building projects on which work has stopped because the money ran out.They are just moth-balled.Quite the oddest place I have ever visited.It was interesting but I wouldn't want to return-unlike MrsWS who loved the shopping!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, The Dynastic Hotel and Spa

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: SPAIN, includes Balearics (not Majorca see seperate section). :: HOTEL/ACCOM REVIEW SECTION-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com