Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera _
PostSubject: sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera   sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:34 pm

sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Pa065510
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera   sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:35 pm

sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Pa065511
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera   sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:35 pm

sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Pa065512
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: camera level with the sea now,it's waterproof   sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:38 pm

sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Pa065514
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera   sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:38 pm

sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Pa065515
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera   sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:39 pm

sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Pa065516
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera   sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:40 pm

sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Pa065517
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera   sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:41 pm

sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Pa065518
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera   sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:41 pm

sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Pa065519
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera   sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:42 pm

sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Pa065520
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera   sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:45 pm

tried taking photo's with the water level halfway up the lens but pictures came out bleary,quite happy with quality though for a old camera.

will try it out next time i swim with turtles in zante
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera   sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Another great lot of photos mate love them low shots

yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera   sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:38 pm

cheers daryn,tbh mate i thought i had ruined the old camera as the lcd screen was staying blank when i powered up,but after plugging in the usb and connecting to the pc it started coming to life again,glad really as it's handy to have an old camera has a back up sometimes.

it says it's water proof up to 3m but it's been dropped a few times over the years and i thought maybe the seal had been broken?

going to zante again 2012 and hoping to get some under water shots,it still takes tidy pics for it's age
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera   sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:40 am

Superb shots mate, a well deserved rep from me mate. :-bd:

PostSubject: Re: sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera   sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sunrise photo's with my old olympus camera

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com