Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Well done to Daryn & Moocher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Well done to Daryn & Moocher _
PostSubject: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Would just like to say well done you two, on creating this great Forum, a fantastic achievement of 80 members so far, 100 will not be far away boys Laughing
Everybody is so upbeat on posting, without any fears of zapping & closing of the topics that are written. Well done again Guys cheers

Mick
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:40 pm

You hoping for a cut of the 15,000,000 euros Wink

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Nothing gets past you Mr H Laughing Daryn is my bestest mate, he doesn't know that but hey ho, so I will split it with you 50/50, how is that mate? Wink

Mick
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:12 pm

cheers

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Getting the contract drawn up as I type H Wink I will ask Daryn for his autograph at the October meet, then I will transfer the funds into your bank account Laughing

Mick
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:27 am

hahaha Thanks Mick thats a lovely speech but your not getting your hands on my lovely dosh lol, now Sandra on the other hand Ill look after her xxx lol!

Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:28 am

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm 81 thank you lol

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Paul the Octopus has predicted next Friday for the forum's 100th new member, what has the management in mind for this member?

Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Just the satisfaction that they will always be no 100 hehehe , no chance of a Brucie bonus , as the management consists of a very poor deprived geordie (sanddancer) whom has to keep his money to feed his whippets and needs a new flat cap and a Yorkshireman and well we know how tight yorkshire men are lol.
affraid

Hayzer
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:02 am

Daryn wrote:
Just the satisfaction that they will always be no 100 hehehe , no chance of a Brucie bonus , as the management consists of a very poor deprived geordie (sanddancer) whom has to keep his money to feed his whippets and needs a new flat cap and a Yorkshireman and well we know how tight yorkshire men are lol.
affraid

Thats a pity as I was going to create a bogus member to win the prize Rolling Eyes

Mad Destination Expert
MOOCHER

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:52 pm

I will for the 100 member pay for them a pint all they have to do is come up to me in resort and say "HI YOU ARE MOOCHER AND I CLAIM MY RIZE FOR BEING THE 100TH MEMBER "
and i will gladly pay for the person a beer ,coffee ect ect

moocher

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:24 pm

I would be very worried if someone came upto me and asked for a RIZE lol

MOOCHER
Mad Destination Expert
MOOCHER

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Daryn wrote:
I would be very worried if someone came upto me and asked for a RIZE lol
lol its my netbook small keypad ok they have to say prize lol

moocher

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Hey hey, alright you lot. Just watchin the footy, very close game. We know who we want to win eh? Anyway,finally got on here, just checking it all out!! Will get my two penneth in!
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:37 am

Well chelsearo we got our wish with the result.But that Aarjen Robben (wasn't he at Chelsea?).Have you ever seen a bigger whinger on a football pitch in your life? Howard Webb was covered in glory before this match but (just like Graham Poll before him) he funked the big one. He should have sent off 1 or 2 Dutch players in the first 30 minutes eg Van Bommel and Van Bronkhorst but he bottled it.And the boot into Alonso's chest,why that didn't get a red card I'll never know.I think Guy Mowbray on BBC said Webb didn't have a good view of it but his assistants would have.

I don't often see eye to eye with Alan Hansen but he was right.If Holland had won, football would have been the loser.

Glad it's over really.England were crap (anybody want a ticket for the September European Qualifier at Wembley v Bulgaria?) and the interest waned after that.A nation deflated.Not sure that is better than a nation defeated.
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 am

Yea the footy was a bit dull, bet Mallorca was buzzing last night though. Poor world cup for us, players well let themselves down. Anyway now its over i can look forward to our next trip out, end of August for us!
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:59 pm

It's taken me a while but I would like to compliment both Daryn and moocher for creating this friendly forum.It is a great chat venue but I suppose as Daryn says we have to be patient for the info requests to come in.And Daryn and Mick,all credit to them,have acknowledged that it was TripAdvisor that brought us all together.There is no point in knocking TA, people will continue to use it as it is a leader in its class and I am still a loyal follower and believer.But you can ride with the hare and hunt with the hounds so let the 2 sites live side-by-side in harmony.

Daryn you have a great editing widget. In another reply I typed in pi*s and it came out as pee!How do you do it? And as for mending taxi drivers' radios.You have missed your way my son.And I am old enough to be your Dad-but I wouldn't force you to drink too much Fosters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well done to Daryn & Moocher   Well done to Daryn & Moocher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well done to Daryn & Moocher

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com