Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Traveling with my family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
saiful

saiful

Traveling with my family _
PostSubject: Traveling with my family   Traveling with my family Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:20 am

Hello people all, I and my family are going to next vacation in Australia. So if anybody can help to give information about best places for visiting and accommodation facilities of there. Thanks for your information.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with my family   Traveling with my family Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:15 am

I thought that you were going to Australia not Austria? scratch

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with my family   Traveling with my family Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:18 am

Mick ???????
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with my family   Traveling with my family Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:19 am

Beeech?????? wink

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with my family   Traveling with my family Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:21 am

Mick wrote:
I thought that you were going to Australia not Austria? scratch

saiful said going to Australia...............
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with my family   Traveling with my family Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:22 am

But it is under the Austria heading my darling.

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with my family   Traveling with my family Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:24 am

So it is !

Sorry lolol

big hug
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with my family   Traveling with my family Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:32 am

No problem. big hug

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with my family   Traveling with my family Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:20 am

Now thats a place Ive never been before both of them actually

saiful

saiful

PostSubject: Traveling to Australia   Traveling with my family Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Dear seniors, thanks a lot for my correction. Yes I am planing to go in Australia. But dear, I expected from all of you my necessary information.
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with my family   Traveling with my family Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:40 pm

I don't consider myself a 'senior'......and I would give info -

but having never been to Australia - I'm not in a position to recommend anything...sorry
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with my family   Traveling with my family Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:40 pm

How could we give you information when we didn't know where you was going? scratch

Now, Australia is a big place, it's as big as Europe. Whereabouts in Australia are you going, and at what time of year? What age are the travelling group. How long are you there for?

And any other relevant information obviously...
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with my family   Traveling with my family Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Ill move this post over to the Australian section tomorrow after everyone knows, this way it might gave you a better chance of getting a reply.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with my family   Traveling with my family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling with my family

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: AUSTRIA :: HELP/INFO SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com