HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

adding a link to another forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trish1

Trish1

adding a link to another forum _
PostSubject: adding a link to another forum   adding a link to another forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:49 am

I have tried to send a pm to Daryn but not allowed until next week. What i want to know is can i post a link to another Tenerife forum in my signature?
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: adding a link to another forum   adding a link to another forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:52 am

I'm not sure Trish -

but somebody clever will be along with the answer very soon ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: adding a link to another forum   adding a link to another forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:54 am

Not sure Trish, There is a block to stop spammers but Daryn will see this and may be able to adjust it for you. In the meantime, you can try on the signature(no harm done) but it may have the same result
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: adding a link to another forum   adding a link to another forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 am

Yes Trish you can, but the security system on this site wont allow you to post links for a period, it was an update so admin could check for spammers but yes when the week is up you should have no problem at all, if you do then just contact me and Ill do it or help you out no probs. I didnt know the update stopped pm's as well mind so Ive learned something there.

Trish1

Trish1

PostSubject: Re: adding a link to another forum   adding a link to another forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:03 am

Thank you for the replies. I expected I would have to wait for a period, this is not a problem. I just wanted to make sure I was not committing a crime Smile in wanting to do it..
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: adding a link to another forum   adding a link to another forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:06 am

worse crimes have been commited on here Trish.....

.....goes by the name of Mick !

smile
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: adding a link to another forum   adding a link to another forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:06 am

we are so easy going on here Trish it's a job to commit one, we just protect ourselves on the obvious spammers lol!
Back to top Go down
Trish1

Trish1

PostSubject: Re: adding a link to another forum   adding a link to another forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:11 am

delboy wrote:
we are so easy going on here Trish it's a job to commit one, we just protect ourselves on the obvious spammers lol!

Of course we all have to do that Smile
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: adding a link to another forum   adding a link to another forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:23 am

beeech wrote:

worse crimes have been commited on here Trish.....

.....goes by the name of Mick !

smile

There was no need for that at all Beeech if front of our new member Trish. sob sob sob sob

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: adding a link to another forum   adding a link to another forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:24 am

ha ha.....was just seeing if you were on the ball Mick !

was only joking

wink

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: adding a link to another forum   adding a link to another forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:35 am

I need a big hug to make up for it though Beeech. sad

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: adding a link to another forum   adding a link to another forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:48 am

adding a link to another forum Smiley15

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: adding a link to another forum   adding a link to another forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:51 am

Cheers for that Beeech. big hug

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: adding a link to another forum   adding a link to another forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:00 am

You're welcome to post a link in your siggy Trish, just the short waiting period to overcome, as detailed above Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adding a link to another forum   adding a link to another forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adding a link to another forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: SPAIN, includes Balearics (not Majorca see seperate section). :: SPAIN HELP/INFO SECTION-
Jump to:  
Forum free | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com