Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthurs Santa Ponsa

Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa _
PostSubject: Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa   Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:01 am

Hi - my name is Philip - originally from South Wales but living permanetly in Majorca now for nearly 8 years. I own Arthurs Off Licence in Santa Ponsa and as well as running the shop, I supply many of the bars and restuarants here with Wines, Spirits Beers, Soft Drinks etc. with a 7 day a week delivery service.

Since I've been here I think I've done most things that people may need advice on, from starting in business, buying and selling private properties and cars, getting a mortgage through to putting my 2 kids through the Spanish state schools. I will be happy to provide anyone thinking of doing any of the above with an impartial opinion if they need one.

Looking forward to chatting to people via this forum and meeting some new people
Back to top Go down
MOOCHER
Mad Destination Expert
MOOCHER

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa   Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:18 am

philip great to have you on board we look forward to you helping our members .
please feel free to advertise your special offers on here and we have a advert on our main site for you

moocher
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa   Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:52 pm

This is brilliant Philip, I think you will be able to answer alot of questions and take alot of the guess work out for folk thinking of relocating as buying property in Spain is a very scarey thing to do these days as we have all heard of the bad storys.
We look forward to reading your input.

DMC1892

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa   Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 11:43 am

hi, just a quick question, i am heading across next year in early may , the first bank holiday weekend to be precise, will the main bars etc be open?

thanks
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa   Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 9:41 pm

Hi DMC & welcome

Yes by first week of May over 90% of places will be open, throughout the Island.
Have a great time! sunny morebeer
Back to top Go down
DMC1892

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa   Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Thank you , i look forward to it
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa   Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Have a great time & enjoy yourself DMC.

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa   Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 3:15 pm

thanks mick i'm sure i will
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa   Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Let us know how you get on

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa   Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arthurs Off Licence Santa Ponsa

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com