Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) _
PostSubject: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Who's up for the Pre-meet up meet up then? Friday night, 7.30 / 8.00 ish?

How about Orion Bar?
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Just said it to Don, his immediate reply was 'YES' we'll be there. morebeer meetup pelvis drunk
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Yay! That's four going already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Sure Mick & San come out on 30th or 31st so they will be up for it too morebeer
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Could it be the Forum Four again?

The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Crossed_fingers
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 pm

I would think so
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Confused here, the meet is on the 2nd which is a sunday Mark, do you mean meet on the friday or sat - either way we'll be there from 29th so can make either morebeer
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:58 pm

I can't confirm my attendance at pre-meet party until I know when yozef (my piggyback home) and Mrs yozef arrive at Sol Mirlos.
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:04 pm

I'm pretty sure yozef is 1st - 7th........

Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Mark wrote:

Could it be the Forum Four again?

....makes it sound like you're the only ones on here ...............................

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:32 am

Looks like I am on my own, the donkey Groomer has a conference to attend
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:10 am

I think these pre meet ups should be banned as I cant make it lol sob

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:22 am

Debs, Friday 30th September for the pre-meeting meet up. Same as last year really.

Beeech, - not that we are the only ones on here! Just that last year, Debs & Don's last night was the Friday BEFORE the planned Sunday meeting, so we had a pre-meet meet up. The same idea this year really, in case a few are out there and can't make the Sunday.

Looks like the Orion bar it is then. 8pm. Friday 30th September.

Arguably nearer to the Mirlos Tordos than Canto's (rear entrance) which should suit Wirral Very Happy
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:32 am

Thats ok with us, but Mick & San won't arrive till sat 1st (just checked the other thread) so perhaps the sat might be better :-bd: Am sure they would want to be there.

morebeer
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:32 am

Yes we fly in 9.30 Saturday morning of the 1st. But if you want to have it on the Friday, without us I don't mind. sob sad

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:35 am

I can sense the bottom lip trembling from here............................

smile

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:40 am

You are right Beeech, they don't love me anymore, they don't want me there. sob sad Thank you for being there for me. :-bd:

Are you not at work today Beeech?

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:47 am

Nope - day off today Very Happy

Back to top Go down
roamer
Girl Power Member
roamer

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Does anyone have general directions to the Orion Bar from the Sol Mirlos.
Back to top Go down
http://fiona-king.co.uk
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Possibly only 300 yards away Roamer. Mark, Yozef & WS have stayed there, so they will know best.

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:26 pm

If you come out of the rear entrance of the Mirlos, turn right, go through the park, and it's about 40 - 50 yards up the road on your right. Opposite the Santa Lucia entrance.
If you come out of the front of the Mirlos, head left towards Magaluf, and turn left on the corner of San Matias/El Mecca cafe, then it's on your left about 60 yards or so.
Canto's is also pretty much opposite the El Mecca.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Are we having the meet up in the Orion Bar now then? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:29 pm

I must have been thinking after the meet up mate. Embarassed I will just feel like 300 yards. wink

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Daryn can't make up his mind lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:31 pm

He used to indecisive, now he is not so sure. wink

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com