Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. _
PostSubject: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Well the last part of our holiday, & again we woke up to not a great day weather wise. A very quiet & damp Sol Guadalupe next to us.
Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Cimg4239
Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Cimg4240
So we went for a late breakfast & a little walk around & a few games of pool. This photo was taken at the back of the Fresh Jungla & Mallorca Rocks Apartments.
Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Cimg4238
Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Cimg4241
We had a text off of Moocher, who with Deb's was flying out that afternoon. I said to him that I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news, but the weather was not very good to say the least. At night we went back to Tex Mex for our last meal, absolutely fabulous yet again. I texted Moocher to see where he & Deb's were, to meet up for a couple of drinks!! The banter was flowing, along with the Mojito's for San & Moocher, Malibu & Pineapple for Deb's, Vodka & coke for yours truly, at 16 euro's a round thank you very much, kerching went Uncle Tom's till. We met up at about 10.45ish, & we got to bed that night/morning at 4am, how many did we have for the road? So I thought it only right & proper, that you all could see Moocher in all his glory. So armed with San's camera we posed for a photo, she brought it with her, shock of shock's!! You might be having a deja vu, as I have nicked this bit from my Me & Moocher thread!!
Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Cimg4242
Well this was our last day in Magalluf, & again the weather was not very good. We had packed, well San had, not me Deb's!! I was standing on the balcony of the Apartment when I heard & saw a Helicopter flying overhead going backwards & forwards over the beach. It was apparently, the filming of The Inbetweeners Movie, a Channel 4 programme about teenagers growing up & they were shooting the boat scenes. We went down to the beach for a closer look, where we met Moocher & Donkey as well!!
Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Cimg4243
Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Cimg4244
Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Cimg4245
But the weather was great out to sea, but getting worse towards the mountains, as you can see from the dark clouds rolling in.
Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Cimg4247
Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Cimg4246
So we went back to out Apartments to change, but 100 yards from them, we couldn't move for 20 minutes, as seen in the photo's below.
Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Cimg4248
Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Cimg4249
Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Cimg4251
After we got changed, we were just killing time before we got picked up for the Airport. San read her book & I went into an Internet Cafe next to Jokers Bar, to try to do a bit of catching up on MF!!. Then we went to have another Menu del Dia meal at the Restaurante Andalucia, before the Coach came to pick us up at 18.50. On the way out of Palma Nova we saw Moocher & Deb's having their tea at a bar, & we sadly waved to each other as we passed. We went through Palma City on the way to the Airport, which is always better than the Motorway. At the Airport we weighed our case before the check in opened, & thought that was good only 20.5kgs. When we got to Easyjet check in, the case had gone up to 21kgs!! The lady told us to take something out & put it in our hand luggage, so out came San's hair drier, which brought the weight down to exactly 20kgs. So we were on our way through to the scanners, got through no problem, & as I have posted before, on the " Makes me smile" thread, took a final photo of this.
Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Photo028
Sorry it was in 5 parts, but I hope that you have enjoyed the review, & had a good laugh at the photo's as well.

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Yes Mick really enjoyed it, thanks for the story/review I know it has taken a lot of your time to put together but much
appreciated by me cheers
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Cheers Delboy, that means a lot to me. As with yours & everyone else's, they take a lot of time & effort to put together.

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Have read them all now Mick - brilliant ! I've never seen people on the beach when I've been - so that's new to me !

Fab pics -I like the " early morning after a night out " ones Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:07 pm

At the time you don't feel too bad. But when you wake up look at yourself in the mirror & think OMFG!! affraid No aarrgghh

DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Highly entertaining Mick.Thanks for taking the time to post.Pity, out of all the holiday time you both devoted to Mallorcan culture,architecture and history,you couldn't find time for any drinking! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Cheers WS. In October, we will have a few more drinks next time mate. morebeer drunk beer drinker Sod the culture. lol!

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:04 pm

you dont get culture in the beer if you drink the beer quick enough lol!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Loved every part Mick, great stuff, have a rep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:50 am

Cheers Mark. :-bd: I take my hat off to everybody who has done a review, as a couple of times I pressed the wrong button & had to start all over again. affraid sob

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:56 am

Your next is that much easiler lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:07 am

Hopefully it will be easier mate, I don't know what easiler is? wink Still got the Hunstanton /Skegness one to do, but I don't think that people will be too bothered with that one? eek

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:12 am

We read anything and everything on here, go for it Mick and you get extra REP points for writing one.
I haven't been to Skeggie for years
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:41 am

great stuff mick,1st chance i've had to go through it mate.thanks for the effort,bloody hard work i know :E4%: bravo
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Great stiff Mick - I feel like i've been on holiday with you! lol!

How does Sandra's hair look so great all the time??? I have really bad hair days on hols - will not be posting any pics of it!

Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Bad_hair_day_2
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 pm

theboss wrote:

Great stiff Mick - I feel like i've been on holiday with you! lol!

Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........????

Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:55 pm

OOOOH dear - i think i've caught DB's rambling finger virus . . . . . Embarassed

Trust you to spot that Beeech! lol!
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:57 pm

just please don't comment any more tb - cos I'm crying with laughter at you 2 last posts...!

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Hopefully Mark will miss this........... :n!b:

Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:05 am

I doubt if it will go unnoticed . . . sad
Better go catch a few Sleep

Nite Beeech!
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:09 am

G'Night tb !

Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:58 am

Hahaha great pic Boss.
Mick very well done I enjoyed that, doesnt the resort look so much different when its raining, we had an early holiday like that
once and it looks so sad but a break is a break. Thanks again brilliant work.

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:36 am

beeech wrote:

Hopefully Mark will miss this........... :n!b:

As if.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:21 pm

[quote="theboss"]Great stiff Mick - I feel like i've been on holiday with you! lol!

Didn't think it showed in those shorts. wink

How does Sandra's hair look so great all the time??? I have really bad hair days on hols - will not be posting any pics of it!

Boss, she spends hours on it, blow drying it, then the straighteners, then its, "Michael, is my hair straight at the back." "Yes," I reply without looking, then whack, "You are no looking Michael." So I look & still say, " It looks fine my darling." :n!b:

Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Yes, I thought a bit of work went into the hair - when we go on hols, I don;t bring hairdryer or straightners etc - just let nature take it's course . . . For me, I do that every day and holidays are about getting away from all that. cheers

Sorry about the st*ff comment - a slip of the finger . . . . . on the keyboard! sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.   Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magalluf May 2011 Part 5 The last one honest.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: MAGALUF :: MAGALUF RESORT-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com