Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Magalluf May 2011 Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 _
PostSubject: Magalluf May 2011 Part 2   Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:48 am

Well guess what we did in the day, yes well done we layed on the beach frazzling again, see the pattern emerging now? So after frying eggs on my belly, we decided to go to The Captain's Arms, for a couple drinks & a few games of pool at about 3.30. The photo below shows San breaking off, but somehow she has missed all the yellow & red balls & the cue ball nearly ended up in my crotch!!!! The look on her face is priceless.
Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Cimg4218
I love going to this bar for a few drinks & a game of pool, but like most bars around they are unfortunately struggling. The next photo always makes me laugh, all the side panels are up & open, but the door is always shut. So should I go through it or around it????
Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Cimg4219
Well we then moved on to the Piano Bar, which has been well documented in a lot of posts. Well the music was playing some great tunes, the beers were flowing, so just a little drinky or two, turned into a bit of a session. We left there at about 7.30, & said to each other, "Lets just have an hours sleep, & then get ready to go out." A fatal mistake as we woke up at 10pm, with San saying, "Michael, go out & get a takeaway?" What happened to equality???? So I said, "just give me five more minutes please my darling." 11.30pm I woke up, & couldn't be ar@@d to go out, so we had sandwiches & had an early night!!!!
Well feeling very refreshed we got up & went to the, now where was it, oh yes the beach again. So later we went back to the Apartment & got ready to go to the Restaurante Andalucia, which is a Tapas Bar opposite Benny Hill's, where they do a Menu del Dia for 6 euro's 50. San had a mixed salad to start with followed by chicken chips & a small salad, followed by ice cream. I had Gazpacho to start with, very nice, a steak with chips & a small salad also followed by ice cream. The bill with a bottle of wine came to just over 23 euro's, very good value IMO. We then had a bottle of Sangria in the Britannia Bar, which at 12 euro's was the dearest all holiday, but was very nice. We then wanted to go to the Green Parrot, to see DJ Gobsh@te, but we were informed that he had gone back to Blighty. So we went down the road to see Tracey, (ex of TT Flavours Bar last years meet up venue), all who worked there.
Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Cimg4123
Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Cimg4124
Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Cimg4125
Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Cimg4126
Well when we looked at the photo's the next day, I had to explain this one GULP!! I said I was just being friendly, cough cough.
Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Cimg4127
Well the Jaegerbombs were flowing as well as the Sangria, so Tracey says, "Mick, are you & San coming to Panama Jacks with us, as Mano's was shutting", I think it was between 3am & 4am!! So off to Panama Jacks we went. Then to my horror, I realised that I had run out of money, I had spent over 100 euro's!! So we were brought a couple of drinks by a Scotsman!! Sorry H!! After a while I said to San, "There is a strange light outside, whats that all about?" Then I realised it was DAYBREAK!!!! Sorry about the state of us in the next few photo's!!So off we went back to the Apartment which we arrived at about 7.30 am!!!!
Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Cimg4129
Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Cimg4130
Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Cimg4131
So guess what we got up at 4pm the next afternoon, we were very tired of course!!!! We text Deb's & Don, to see if they wanted to meet up for another curry that night. Don was well chuffed, as he loves a good Ruby. On the way to meet up with them we came across the STAGE outside of Baco's in BCM Square, hey Daryn?
Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Cimg4133
We went back to Los Curries & had another great night, but a little less hectic due to our soiree the night/day before!!Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Cimg4132
We then went to the Star Bar again, but me & San were struggling, so we said our goodbyes to Debs & Don, & went straight back to our Apartment. Not stopping for a nightcap or anything else Honest!!

The end of Part 2, possibly only 2 more parts left!!

Last edited by Mick on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 2   Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:05 am

eeeeeeeeeeee Mick you know how to burn the candles, sounds like you had a great time, Mrs DB and I enjoyed reading it
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 2   Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:07 am

Still got 2 parts to go though Delboy!!!! affraid

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 2   Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:11 am

We can join them together afterwards if you like but keep going it makes real good reading lol
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 2   Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:14 am

I hope so mate? affraid Not so in depth as taking photo's of food & drinks tariffs etc, but hopefully what you all would expect from me? wink

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 2   Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:01 am

Great stuff Mick.......so wanna be back there NOW lol! San told me yesterday you have some of your last day in the storm, looking forward to seeing them wow
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 2   Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:03 am

Parts 3 & 4 hopefully will be good as well? affraid

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 2   Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Great Mick - gonna read the rest now !

Love San's spotty top - ask her where it's from !

smile

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 2   Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:49 pm

She says it is from New Look, but she also added that it is so last year. lol!

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf May 2011 Part 2   Magalluf May 2011 Part 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magalluf May 2011 Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: MAGALUF :: MAGALUF RESORT-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com