Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

juan from the piano bar magalluf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vickie

juan from the piano bar magalluf _
PostSubject: juan from the piano bar magalluf   juan from the piano bar magalluf Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:20 pm

just a bit of news may be old news to some just come back from magalluf yesterday juan frfom the piano bar has sold his share and has gone on his own he is in leos bar opposite the upside down house, he always made us feel welcome and we had many a drunken night in piano bar, leos is mainly for oldies wanting a quiet night from the rowdies but thier is entertainment and karaoke if you want.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: juan from the piano bar magalluf   juan from the piano bar magalluf Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Thanks for that Vickie another bit of nice info for our members ,I must admit I dont usualy know who is who in there as Im normaly seeing 3D by the time I get there LOL.

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: juan from the piano bar magalluf   juan from the piano bar magalluf Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:50 pm

We found that out last year Daryn. Laughing

Mick
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: juan from the piano bar magalluf   juan from the piano bar magalluf Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:54 pm

afro I know but mind we were still eating chips at Daftoclock if I remember rightly LOL

MOOCHER
Mad Destination Expert
MOOCHER

PostSubject: Re: juan from the piano bar magalluf   juan from the piano bar magalluf Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:59 pm

to be hoped he put price of drinks down then i was charged €6 for a gin n tonic
never again
moocher

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: juan from the piano bar magalluf   juan from the piano bar magalluf Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh well there you go bad puplicity straight away big prices dont work on Majorca forum as we are all for the holday maker

MOOCHER
Mad Destination Expert
MOOCHER

PostSubject: Re: juan from the piano bar magalluf   juan from the piano bar magalluf Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:19 am

I must point out it was last season when i think that guy in wheelchair owned it who used to play and sing but €6 was a deffo never again for me and many others

moocher

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: juan from the piano bar magalluf   juan from the piano bar magalluf Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:22 am

Moocher, having a dizzy moment, was that in the Piano Bar or Leo's? Embarassed

Mick
Back to top Go down
vickie

PostSubject: piano bar   juan from the piano bar magalluf Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:33 am

havin been going in piano bar for years, have always had a good laugh with nico, carlos danni and all the boys, felt it wasnt same atmosphere this time we were there, also drinks seemed to be watered down, moral seemed low, juan was the older one goin bald apparantly there were five partners juan his brother and three others, and yes i think leo was the man in the wheelchair he still sings and plays keyboard but sold lease to juan. Bittania another of my haunts was dead dont know whats goin on in their i dont know how morris the owner keeps it going, but have to say had a great night in BCM square to watch england it was eletric!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: juan from the piano bar magalluf   juan from the piano bar magalluf Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:39 am

I said on an earlier post Vickie, when we went in May, Bars such as Britannia, Piano, Plaza Cafe & Baco's prices of drinks were very high still. We had a Calypso Coffee each outside of the Britannia Bar, on our last night, they were 6 euros each affraid Nearly fell of my chair Rolling Eyes

Mick
Back to top Go down
MOOCHER
Mad Destination Expert
MOOCHER

PostSubject: Re: juan from the piano bar magalluf   juan from the piano bar magalluf Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:47 am

SORRY mick the €6 i paid was in leo's lie i said it was 1 and only time i went in

moocher

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: juan from the piano bar magalluf   juan from the piano bar magalluf Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:54 am

Can't say as I blame you mate Shocked I don't mind paying at the likes of Piano Bar, Plaza etc, as we like the crack in there, but when you try a new one & they charge those prices, you only go the once Rolling Eyes

Mick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: juan from the piano bar magalluf   juan from the piano bar magalluf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

juan from the piano bar magalluf

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com