Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

photobucket test

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

photobucket test _
PostSubject: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:52 pm

https://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j454/yozef1/
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:01 pm

photobucket test M14
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

photobucket test _
PostSubject: hey mark,have a set a new trend   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:11 pm

aint got a scooby what i've done mate,just practising with photobucket and somehow i've uploaded a slideshow????? HELP
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Ha ha ha what you've done (I assume) is to copy the url or img for the slideshow.

What you need to paste is the one that starts img, bottom one on photobucket lol
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

photobucket test _
PostSubject: left click direct link....says copied   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:36 pm

https://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j454/yozef1/
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

photobucket test _
PostSubject: left click html link...says copied   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:38 pm

If you hover over each pic, a pop up box appears, the IMG code is on that, at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:41 pm

what do you think of the slideshow mark,better or no?easy way for non techies like me to upload multiples pics
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:45 pm

photobucket test M1
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:46 pm

photobucket test M14
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:59 pm

photobucket test M11
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:09 pm

still getting it wrong mark,can upload slideshow and single pics,but if i try to do a few only the last img i copy works.can i copy multiple imgs or do i have to do each on seperate.i average 200 pics on a walk so slideshow is very easy/tempting for a computer dunce like me.not sure if others would agree though.going to see if i can find your link re p,bucket uploading tips ok
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:53 pm

You have to do one at at time Yozef, insert them into your prose as you write.

I'm assuming you're not talking about photobucket's 'bulk uploader' facility?
Make a new album, it will give you the option to add pics, at the bottom it says use the bulk uploader, click on that.
It takes a few seconds to come up, you then select the (target) album/file on your PC where they are, click, then go to the 'select all' option.
One last thing, you might want to alter the size of the files to 'Large', the option to do this is under the newsreel style scroll at the bottom.
Then click go!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Might I also suggest that (for forum use) 200 pics on a slideshow might be too many?
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:59 pm

cheers mark,will have a crack 2moz,my heeds hurting,lol puter
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Oh no don't go hurting your heeed lol
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:35 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee thats brilliant I didnt know yo could do that on here lol

yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Daryn wrote:
EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee thats brilliant I didnt know yo could do that on here lol

nor me,i posted one on here,one on facebook and one on xhamster wtf wow naughty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

photobucket test _
PostSubject: Re: photobucket test   photobucket test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

photobucket test

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com