Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Good Luck guys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goodfellow

Good Luck guys! _
PostSubject: Good Luck guys!   Good Luck guys! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Best of luck to these two reprobates in their new venture. At least whilst they are doing this, other people can safely walk the streets.

I am taking bets on how long it will be before Moocher and I have fall out - the difference now being that he can evict me himself!

Moocher & I have so little in common - me being a slim good looking sort of guy, whilst he of course is one of the wealthiest men on the Island - due mainly to his good Yorkshire upbringing and having short arms and deep pockets.

I am a retired Gigolo, bearing an uncanny resemblance to George Clooney, and I spend most of my time fending off young ladies, clamouring for my attention.

I am also suffering from the early stages of dimentia, although they say it is more advanced than I am aware, and they have stopped me having sharp things - I write mainly with crayons now.

The main thing about Moocher and I is that we share the same pasion for our beloved Football Team.

MOT

:face:
Back to top Go down
MOOCHER
Mad Destination Expert
MOOCHER

Good Luck guys! _
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck guys!   Good Luck guys! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:12 pm

goodfellow
that has been the best tonic i have had sine my operation and had me in stitches

i really do hope you bring your brand of humour regular and knowledge and experience of mallorca to our forums .
i promise no evictions at all
you really need to get yourself another bar we can promnote it to heaven and back on here all free of charge lol
yes the beloved football club m o t
we need to get the win

dont forget you are buying me a beer next week mr clooney or was mr greengrass [claud] lol.
catch you next week

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THIS GUY STARTED HELPING ALL THE RECENTLY STRANDED HOLIDAY MAKERS GETTING THEM FFOD AND DRINK AND ORGANISING ALL THE PEOPLE TO HELP

WELL DONE ADAM
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Good Luck guys! _
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck guys!   Good Luck guys! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:25 am

Hi mr goodfellow and welcome to our little community LOL ,and I take my hat off to you for all you did for them stranded souls over there ,well done bud

Sponsored content

Good Luck guys! _
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck guys!   Good Luck guys! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Luck guys!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com