Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcome ruthieruthuk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Welcome ruthieruthuk   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:16 am

Hi & welcome welcome Come and tell us a little about yourself, hope you enjoy the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ruthieruthuk   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:06 am

Hi hope you enjoy the friendly banter cheers

DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ruthieruthuk   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:51 am

Hi, welcome back, apologies for the server glitch on the day you originally registered, hope to see you participating
on this friendly forum
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ruthieruthuk   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:51 am

A big welcome back Ruth, cheers just put it down to Daryn. wink

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ruthieruthuk   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:56 am

Hi from me too :-)
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ruthieruthuk   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:17 am

Hi and welcome to the forum from me.

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ruthieruthuk   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:04 pm

Hi from me too cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ruthieruthuk   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:01 pm

welcome from me Ruth hope you enjoy it on here
Back to top Go down
Ruthieruthuk

Ruthieruthuk

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Thank you   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Sorry only just seen this post! Thank you for making me feel so welcome. Travelling to Majorca in June and staying at the Guadalupe hotel, looks a nice property so looking forward to it, just hope my dad is a little better by then, my mum and dad were suppose to be coming with us but unfortunatly they won't be able to come now, so I feel quite sad about that
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ruthieruthuk   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Hope all is well with your dad, you will have a fab time in the gaudalupe Ive been going there since 1986 it was my first ever holiday
abroad, so you need any info we can help cheers

theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ruthieruthuk   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Hi there and welcome! wave
Back to top Go down
Ruthieruthuk

Ruthieruthuk

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Guadalupe   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi what time are meal times at the Guadalupe, we have booked into the hotel half board but our flight doesn't arrive at Palma until 6.40pm, therefore we probably wont be at the hotel until about 8ish depending on how long it takes to go through arrivals
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ruthieruthuk   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:19 pm

hi Ruth did you see Daryn's review in the accomodation section on the Guadaloupe
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ruthieruthuk   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Evening meals end at 9.30 pm
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ruthieruthuk   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Yep I can confirm its 9.30pm as well. The meals are really good in there and the restaurant is spot on

Ruthieruthuk

Ruthieruthuk

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Guadalupe   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Hi no not seen the review on here but will have a look at that sometime! Thats good then that they are on until 9.30pm as we probably wont get there until 8ish so it will save us having to go out and find somewhere to eat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome ruthieruthuk _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ruthieruthuk   Welcome ruthieruthuk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome ruthieruthuk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com