Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Palma Nova, Florida

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
klaneletters

klaneletters

Palma Nova, Florida _
PostSubject: Palma Nova, Florida   Palma Nova, Florida Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Last day and we had dinner at 6 because we were leaving at 7.45, we wentto Florida, (best kept secret in Palmanova) love this place the food is always great, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Anyway Joe had mixed grill, wow is all I can say, it was huge, lamb chop, pork chop, chicken breast, 2 saus, 4 bacon, burger, mushrooms, tomato, side salad and fries, it was fab, I had grilled sole(my ususal)2 bts of water and it was €27.
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

Palma Nova, Florida _
PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova, Florida   Palma Nova, Florida Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:26 pm

We have most of our meals in there, great food & prices, Carlos & staff are really nice people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Palma Nova, Florida _
PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova, Florida   Palma Nova, Florida Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Klane/Debs, where is the Florida please, I know of it but, I just can't place it? scratch

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

Palma Nova, Florida _
PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova, Florida   Palma Nova, Florida Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Stand with your back to Papi's, (nearly opp Santander bank), then turn right, its past the tabac shop on left hand side of the road.
It really is a great restaurant, their prices are good & they have a huge range of foods, we've been going there for years & the staff know us now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Palma Nova, Florida _
PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova, Florida   Palma Nova, Florida Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Together with Debs and Don, we ate here about 3 or 4 times. Mostly the food was good and reasonably priced, although one night Debs had Scampi which was rock hard, but the manager knocked the meal off the bill, so that was ok. Another night both Don and i had the number 2 mixed grill, and although it was ok, it was a bit more like an all day breakfast really, only a pork chop different to a fry up.
Jans fave was the steak off the special menu, which was a minute steak with pepper sauce and all the trimmings, good value at €10.
But probably the best meal we had there was the 'shoulder of lamb', which was actually a lamb shank, really good, cost was about €11.

Pics of the gammon egg & chips, the Lamb Shank, and the steak special.

Palma Nova, Florida Flor_g10

Palma Nova, Florida P1010532

Palma Nova, Florida Flor_s10
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Palma Nova, Florida _
PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova, Florida   Palma Nova, Florida Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:48 pm

That has got my taste buds going mate. cheers

Mad Destination Expert
MOOCHER

Palma Nova, Florida _
PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova, Florida   Palma Nova, Florida Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Still a great jewel in palma nova we ate there on Sat and 4 of us had great meals for a really good price
pizza x 2 liver n onions with chips and spag boll with chips and garlic bread 2 lagers 2 pints coke
I think we paid around euro 30

neil

Palma Nova, Florida _
PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova, Florida   Palma Nova, Florida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palma Nova, Florida

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: PALMA NOVA :: PALMA NOVA BARS/RESTAURANTS-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com