Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

just a link

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

just a link _
PostSubject: just a link   just a link Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:51 pm

10:30 am in the morning breakfast time

just a link 03014

breakfast time, would we get Bacon and egg

No we get chicken and broccoli are they 3 hours ahead of us

just a link 02716

after one quiet drink trolley run after dinner/breakfast nothing........... I had to go up to the cabin area and ask for a drink some 3 hours into the flight

the not so clean windows, all little things really

just a link 03512

extra leg room seats where I paid £60 extra which gave me the most uncomfortable journey home with my toes jammed up against the bulkhead. I since got my money back

just a link 52212

Couldn't understand the Captain and just made out the safety procedures

didnt photo the luke warm meals being served up coming back, I complained twice, my second one was reheated to get a hot one, other suffered in silence. Didn't photo the upside down tray just accepted it

awful delays getting off the plane and about an hour delay collecting our baggage.

Was it a wonderful flight NO, would I use Small Planet again not if I can help it. However, rest of the holiday was fine

I have been on many flights in my time and this was an old plane, PS some 737 -300's started flying in the early eighties (30 years ago).

It wasn't a safety problem, my main gripe was my uncomfortable seat and IMO a poor airline

Last edited by delboy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

just a link

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com