Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hola! Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artist

Artist

Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) _
PostSubject: Hola! Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;)   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:29 pm

I am a danish artist/painter. I lived in Mallorca for about 28 years ago, for a couple of years, and I loved it. I do now and again return for a vacation, and I would actually love to stay there again for more than just a week or so, but since my daughter 11 has to go to school, its not that easy, apart from when she is off school in the summertime.

I would love to do some workshops on the Mallorca, I am a therapist aswell - and use the art with clients in stress, depressions, etc. etc.
So maybe one day I will be able to bring down clients to Mallorca from Denmark for a week or so, or even be able to work on the Island and live there aswell... only the future can tell.

Nice to be a part of this forum.. Best wishes to all of you.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;)   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Hi Artist its great to have you part of our new forum. I hope you do achieve your goal and maybe get back to living on the Island again. Ive always wanted to do this myself but never had the opportunity. I have a daughter myself still at school and it is hard getting over there when the prices are cheaper.
Hope you get alot out of this forum as well as make friends along the way, we have a really friendly bunch on here.
Can you tell me how you found our forum as this really interests me.

Artist

Artist

PostSubject: Hi Daryn...   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:46 pm

I am a member on Facebook, and a member in Support local business in Mallorca (Think its the one)... someone has posted a link to this forum, and this is why I am here.. I just noticed the link today.. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;)   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi Artist, welcome to the forum. What a wonderful idea, bringing people to Mallorca for therapy. You would find it hard to find anywhere better than Mallorca to help people relax and recover. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

PostSubject: Thank you.. ;)   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Thank you.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Annabelle

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;)   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Hi Artist, welcome to the forum. I remember years ago sitting next to an art therapist at a conference, I was doodling on my agenda, then realised what I was doing and hid my drawings in case she was analysing me!
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;)   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Thank you Annabelle.. Wink

Well, I can understand how you feel about that.. Wink But have you ever thought about how we all are able to "Read" another person... by just looking at one another?

I was a waitress years ago, and it dident take long to more or less know what the guests wanted to have for dinner... Wink It is ever so interesting I think, to study people..
Back to top Go down
MOOCHER
Mad Destination Expert
MOOCHER

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;)   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:47 pm

hi artist welcome to our site im moocher add me on facebook moocher mallorca and also majorcaforum conzales get us added
hope we see and hear a lot more of you
moocher

Artist

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;)   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Well thank you moocher... Wink I have just posted a friend request to you on facebook...
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;)   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Hi Artist and welcome. Hopefully it won't be too long before you are in Mallorca with your easel.

I see you are from Copenhagen..........

Wonderful Wink

Artist

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;)   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:16 pm

What a warm welcome from you all... Wink

Thanks Hayzer.. yes I am from Copenhagen, well I live in Copenhagen. I lived in London for a couple of years, and Mallorca.. so my hometown was a bit small.. so I went to Copenhagen instead, even though my hometown is the second biggest town in Denmark. I never went to Scotland, but I have a few friends in Edinburgh... I am sure that Scotland is really nice... Well, Taggart just showed up on my tv rigth now.. Wink

Wink
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

PostSubject: Picture... ;)   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:19 pm

I just cant find out how to put a picture on my profile.. ????? Would any of you be kind to tell me how? Wink

Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;)   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi Artist

Click on the profile button at the top of the page, this will open your profile page. Click on the Avatar tab, then click the browse tab, select a picture from your computer and click open on the browse window, now save cheers

Artist

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;)   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Hi Hayzer Wink Thanks for helping me.... it was actually not that complicated after all... Wink so I did learn a new thing today...

I would love to hear you all in here, about your interest in Mallorca.... ???

Have a good night sleep when you get to it... Wink
Back to top Go down
Britchick
Destination Expert
Britchick

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;)   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Hi Artist ,
would just like to add my welcome to all the others. here's to having fun and making new friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;)   Hola!  Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola! Danish woman from Copenhagen in love with Mallorca. ;)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com