Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Magaluf, Mini Golf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Magaluf, Mini Golf _
PostSubject: Magaluf, Mini Golf   Magaluf, Mini Golf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:10 am

Well a bit more of a report from my holiday August 2010.

This a picture from Manos Place one of my favourite bars really nice draft and on the first day wow it feels like months away now lol, my belly was twice the size when I got back hehehe.
Magaluf, Mini Golf Photo037

EXPEDITION GOLF

This is the new crazy golf which has popped up this year behind Katmandu. We found it very good but dont do what we done by paying for one game and going back again and paying for another phew its pricey at about €24 a game for 2 adults and 1 child but if you pay for 2 games its only an extra €3 each and Im sure you can go back and play the extra game anytime you like.

Magaluf, Mini Golf Sdc11518

Magaluf, Mini Golf Sdc11519

The course has some great little hidden bits in it.
Magaluf, Mini Golf Sdc11520

I look surprised that I hit the ball there lol
Magaluf, Mini Golf Sdc11521

Magaluf, Mini Golf Photo049

Magaluf, Mini Golf Photo048

We defo give it a thumbs up whoever designed this has a wonderful imagination
Magaluf, Mini Golf Photo047

Magaluf, Mini Golf Photo045

Magaluf, Mini Golf Photo044

There was lots of mist and up on the top there was real fire coming out of the volcano and boy could you feel the heat
Magaluf, Mini Golf Photo043

Im thinking about building one in my garden lol
Magaluf, Mini Golf Photo042

Magaluf, Mini Golf Photo041

Magaluf, Mini Golf Photo040

Magaluf, Mini Golf Photo038

Magaluf, Mini Golf Photo039

The best time to go is at night its cooler for starters and with it all lit up its a great atmosphere

Magaluf, Mini Golf Photo046

Well you just have to give it a go and dont forget to pay for the 2 courses because if you only pay for the one you will defo want to go back for the other.
I think I would have another game as it breaks up your night and is a good laugh. Mind I think Mick might bang his head on some of the low spots as there only 6 foot high hehehe.

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Magaluf, Mini Golf _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, Mini Golf   Magaluf, Mini Golf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:45 am

We that certainly beats getting the ball in the smiley clowns face in Skegness. Magalluf has really come to life on here with your reporting
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Magaluf, Mini Golf _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, Mini Golf   Magaluf, Mini Golf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:00 pm

I was thinking of going to this, but as Sandra beat me in May at Golf Fantasia, affraid I think I will try to avoid it & keep my embarassment to a minimum. Embarassed
Seriously though mate, great review & photo's. cheers As Delboy said earlier, people not sure of Magalluf, are now better off for seeing your reviews around the resort. Cool

Admin
Daryn

Magaluf, Mini Golf _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, Mini Golf   Magaluf, Mini Golf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:55 pm

ohhhhhhhh we could play boys against girls and losers buy the drinks lol

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Magaluf, Mini Golf _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, Mini Golf   Magaluf, Mini Golf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Jeez Daryn, I am still saving for WS's first pint, Delboy & Mrs. Delboy, & DadsBarmy & Mrs. DadsBarmy at Luton Airport. Now you want me to buy Sandra & Debbie a drink, when they beat us at Golf as well, I am not made of money you know. affraid lol!

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

Magaluf, Mini Golf _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, Mini Golf   Magaluf, Mini Golf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Excellent pictures & report again.

The golf looks great, a rival to golf fantasia me thinks, but so much closer to where we stay.

May just have to give it a go in 3 weeks weds........oh dear I have just reminded you all I go away yet again..... Embarassed

Deb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Magaluf, Mini Golf _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, Mini Golf   Magaluf, Mini Golf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:35 pm

lol cheeky what a tease hehehehe

Bella
Girl Power Member
Bella

Magaluf, Mini Golf _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, Mini Golf   Magaluf, Mini Golf Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Isn't Majorca such a diverse island.....something for all tastes.
Cala Bona was our first holiday on the island but the second was a little place in between Palma Nova and Puerto Portals called Son Caliu,
nice little spot with apartment right on the little beach, a very chilled out holiday until my first ever visit to Magalluf!!
We had walked into Puerto Portals for lunch then had a walk round the harbour, amazed at the luxury yachts!!
Decided to catch the bus back to Son Caliu when we met a Mother and Daughter who were waiting for a bus to Magulluf, hubby decided we should share a taxi and we too would go into Magulluf as he has friends there who run a bar.....that is when the fun really started!!

Always thought it was only a place for 18- 30's but I had an amazing afternoon/evening!! After a bit of shopping,we had a lovely meal at a place called Maxim's then on to a nightclub, thought I was 21 again. lol!

Point is on that one day and not a lot of distance between the two areas the contrast was amazing!! Wonderful Island.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Magaluf, Mini Golf _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, Mini Golf   Magaluf, Mini Golf Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:29 am

Daryn, funny how that island doesn't look that far away from the beach/shore, but on a plane it looks like miles away!

I've often thought about scootin a pedalo over to it Laughing
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

Magaluf, Mini Golf _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, Mini Golf   Magaluf, Mini Golf Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:33 pm

If phoning home it is expensive on a mobile.The Welsh Mosquito Bar at the bottom of Torrenova steps to the beach have a payphone where you pay 1 euro for a 6 minutes call to a UK landline.I used to use a pre-paid Telefonica phone card but I don't know if they still do those now that mobiles are so commonplace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magaluf, Mini Golf _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, Mini Golf   Magaluf, Mini Golf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magaluf, Mini Golf

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: MAGALUF :: MAGALUF RESORT-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com