Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Fuerteventura view

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Fuerteventura view _
PostSubject: Fuerteventura view   Fuerteventura view Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011 - 13:55

On one of the days with the hire car, we got as far as Caleta De Fuste, and climbed a small mount that overlooks the town.
The mount was about 250 - 300 metres high, and I took this panoramic shot looking northwards.

Fuerteventura view 100_0910

I've been having trouble doing the panoramic shots, as the sun is so bright shing on the viewscreen, that you can't always see clearly enough to align the pictures together so that they stich up neatly. Still, this gives a good idea of the view.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Fuerteventura view _
PostSubject: Re: Fuerteventura view   Fuerteventura view Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011 - 14:08

Still a great photo though Mark. photographer :tup:

Majorca Mad
Mark

Fuerteventura view _
PostSubject: Re: Fuerteventura view   Fuerteventura view Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011 - 14:13

This one is of Correlejo, looking towards town (North) with lanzarote in the background. The smaller island is 'Wolf' Island (Isla de Lobos)

Fuerteventura view 100_0812
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

Fuerteventura view _
PostSubject: Re: Fuerteventura view   Fuerteventura view Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011 - 14:22

Ahhh look at that sky, I'd almost forgotten what blue sky looks like sad

Carry on enjoying yourselves Mark, bring some sunshine back for us lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Fuerteventura view _
PostSubject: Re: Fuerteventura view   Fuerteventura view Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011 - 14:42

Good pics Mark, you can't see the join and that blue sky. Wolf island was named because of the seals that lived on the island but
they have been hunted to extinction.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Fuerteventura view _
PostSubject: Re: Fuerteventura view   Fuerteventura view Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011 - 14:48

I think I might have had the last one for my dinner on the last night Del Very Happy
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Fuerteventura view _
PostSubject: Re: Fuerteventura view   Fuerteventura view Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011 - 16:17

lol! @ Mark, you put the whiskers on the side of the plate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuerteventura view _
PostSubject: Re: Fuerteventura view   Fuerteventura view Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuerteventura view

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com