Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

shouldn't have checked

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

shouldn't have checked _
PostSubject: shouldn't have checked   shouldn't have checked Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:08 pm

i saw easyjet had a 30% off sale so i foolishly checked out feb flights to mallorca and, yes they've gone down grrr.

it's about £35 cheaper now so i looked on the website and it says that you can claim the money back,yeah righto.
gonna be some small print some where i know,might get the mrs to have a go tomorrow though as she is ONLY sat on her backside in a office.
don't have a dog and bark yourself,do you wink
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

shouldn't have checked _
PostSubject: Re: shouldn't have checked   shouldn't have checked Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:28 pm

never a good idea to look after booking !

ALTHOUGH.........I ALWAYS do !

My flight ( for march ) has gone up £95 pp since I booked... ( not that I would gloat ) sad

and BONUS -

just noticed suitcase allowance up from 18 to 22kg....YAAAY...more shoes to take.. smile
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

shouldn't have checked _
PostSubject: Re: shouldn't have checked   shouldn't have checked Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:33 pm

i'm the same beeech,gotta keep going back and checking.up to now our june flights have gone up and the oct ones are still the same.
can't moan though as we think we had a good deal for hotel and flights in feb,hoping to get the same deal for nov as it was great last year,good hotel and lovely weather
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

shouldn't have checked _
PostSubject: Re: shouldn't have checked   shouldn't have checked Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Always do it myself mate, I can't resist not to do it. affraid

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

shouldn't have checked _
PostSubject: Re: shouldn't have checked   shouldn't have checked Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:28 pm

just to make you laugh...cos I did - NOT - when I looked tonight (after previous post ) !

saw last night on bmibaby website that standard luggage is now 22kg

Yaaay-I thought....I paid for 18kg back in August when booked.

Looked again tonight - offer is for bookings made in January.......... sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shouldn't have checked _
PostSubject: Re: shouldn't have checked   shouldn't have checked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shouldn't have checked

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: HOLIDAY OFFERS / TRAVEL AGENTS / HOLIDAY COMPANIES-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com