Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

these airlines are not daft,are they

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

these airlines are not daft,are they _
PostSubject: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:29 pm

because we are only away for a thurs-sat break to majorca in feb,then nothing till majorca again in june i thought i would see if we could get away over the double bank holidays i n april.
i tried bmi,ryanair and easyjet for prices for cardiff or bristol airports and wow have they cranked the prices up,no surprise there though i guess.
so i thought i would have a look at some uk breaks and was quite supprised at some of the good deals with johnfowler holidays.
so we will have a good look over the weekend and pick a park and a chalet/caravan,combe martin is looking good because it's situated just outside the pretty little town with some lovely walks in the area.
would have been nice to have gone abroad for a break but those (bargains) seem to be a bit scarce atm.hey ho
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:51 pm

The village of Combe Martin has nine pubs on one of the longest streets in any village and each year there is a wheelbarrow race. The contestants have to wheel their barrow to each pub and drink a pint of cider. Most of the participants find themselves on the big Hangman the next morning wondering how the race went. drunken

So do you think you could pull that one off Yosef, I think your lady has to sit in the barrow though. drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Have you watched the David Walliams & Matt Lucas's new show, Come Fly With Me? :bs$: Fly Lo or Our Lady Airways remind me of 2 certain Airlines, I am not sure who though? scratch wink

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Its on at nine o'clock tonight
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:03 pm

I watched it last time and found it quite amusing.

MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:45 pm

delboy wrote:
The village of Combe Martin has nine pubs on one of the longest streets in any village and each year there is a wheelbarrow race. The contestants have to wheel their barrow to each pub and drink a pint of cider. Most of the participants find themselves on the big Hangman the next morning wondering how the race went. drunken

So do you think you could pull that one off Yosef, I think your lady has to sit in the barrow though. drunken drunken

gulp,that's nine pints of bow.not sure if i can down nine pints in one sitting anymore(not without speaking japanese)
i remember once though when the mrs came in the social club after work on a monday and drank 13 pints of bow and seen me and the boys off,we were legless,lol.fairplay she went to work (6-2) the next day too.the boys never let her forget that day hehe,mind we went out most nights then,now we are weekend warriors jocolor
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:51 pm

We would have done that in Magalluf in October Yosef, but they ran out of draught Bow. :f^h: Bloody Hell if your missus can drink like that, we will have to buy a Barrel of Bow for all of us mate. wink :bs$: There wiil be you two, Jan & me on the BOW, so far. beer drinker dancing irishman

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:36 pm

*NEWSFLASH*

Sorry to tell you guys, but Jan is OFF the bow!

She just suddenly said it's too gassy for her anymore, and went on the Bacardi and Cokes!

(still drank it by the pint tho' scratch ) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:57 pm

OMG, will Magalluf have enough coke for Jan & Debs, affraid or will they have to share a bottle or can of coke each? scratch

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:37 pm

I think they'll be more worried if theres not enough vodka or bacardi..... smile
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Debs drinks Vodka with her coke???? wink

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Don't mind if I do...................just a small one please lol! Oh dear, Don drinks Bacardi too, best tell wherever to stock up AND coke of course!
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:45 pm

debdon wrote:
just a small one please lol!

debs - surely not ? thats against the law not to have large................ smile
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:26 pm

W E L L, if you're twisting my arm beeech - rude to say no wink I'll give it a go surrender
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Nobody needs to twist your arm Debs. wink

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Embarassed sure I don't know what you mean Mick £$
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Oh Debs. pinocchio :bs$:

PostSubject: Re: these airlines are not daft,are they   these airlines are not daft,are they Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

these airlines are not daft,are they

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: HOLIDAY OFFERS / TRAVEL AGENTS / HOLIDAY COMPANIES-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Nature and Escape | Tourism | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com