Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu _
PostSubject: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 12:21 pm

So like most people a few months ago, we were deluged with rain. So myself & Becky booked a cheeky 10 nighter in Sidari, Corfu with Jet2.com holidays. We were flying from East Midlands Airport which is about an hour away from Kettering. Journey was fine straight along the A14 & up the M1 to junction 23a, 2 miles or so along the road until we reached Jet Parks car park, where we checked in & caught the bus to the Departure area of the Airport. Brilliant service from Jet2 where we checked our 22kg allowance cases in & then went through security to have something to eat & a long awaited drink to start off our holiday. Becky had a pizza & I had a Calzone, but we were both starving & I forgot to take a photo lol. Embarassed

The first one cheers.  morebeer
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_2010
Then we went upstairs to the Departure Lounge which was mobbed.
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_2013
Then on to Round 2.  drunk
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_2035
The Captain told us that we were flying at about 20,000 feet over France.
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_2014
20 minutes later we were flying over the French Alps, where the snow was still on top of the Mountains.
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_2016
After our 3 hour flight we landed on the runway partly over the sea, which was an experience to say the least.  farting Got to the one & only case belt, where 3 flights were waiting to get their cases off of the belt.  scratch Then we had an hours journey to our Hotel in Sidari, which is in the Northern part of Corfu. What we did notice after leaving the Airport, the amount of rubbish piled up at the side of the road, which was a little off putting I must say. We got to our room & then went out for something to eat & drink before having our first night in Corfu.  Sleep
The Hotels main website. http://www.hotelparadisecorfu.com
Our home for the next 10 nights room 303, luckily not 101.  lol!
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1615
The balcony at the rear of the apartment.
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1616
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1617
The living area & extra beds in the apartment.
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1618
The kitchen area quite adequate.
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1619
The bedroom.
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1620
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1621
The bathroom.
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1622
The infamous sign all over Greece I would imagine.  affraid
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1623
The very infamous bin.  fainting
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1711
The terrace area.
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1624
The view overlooking the pool from the terrace.
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1625
The view at the back of the Hotel.
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1626
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1627
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1628
The noisy chickens that woke us up most mornings.  smilie evil
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1712
The Hotel had it's own lemon tree for drinks.  clever
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_0413
I had a hotel breakfast for 4.90 euro's which included a coffee & an orange juice,  hungry Becky had a plate of chips & a coke, which was 4.80 euro's, as she was hanging from the night before.  pale
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1629
They also did kebabs with either lamb or chicken straight from this spit roast.
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1631
The second pool which was probably more for adults.
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_1630
From the pool area to the apartments behind.
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_0414
Enjoying a nice refreshing pint in the sun.  Thumsup
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_0411
Becky had set me up to be water jetted by these 5 bullies. sob
The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Img_0412

Summing up, we both said that we would stay here again, as it was a decent price with good facilities, & close to Sidari nightlife, beach etc. I suppose the loo paper in a bin is strange to us, but you get used to it eventually, as their pipes are insufficient & block up regularly. Going in mid May was a good choice, in terms of weather & not too many kids shouting & screaming around the pool. Also sunbeds were not a problem at the time when we went, but I would imagine it would be a nightmare for the heat, the cost of air conditioning at 16 euro's a day wtf  & sunbeds around the pools in the height of the season. TUI are not using this Hotel next year, as it will be a Jet2.com Hotel only.

Last edited by Mick on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 5:51 pm

Nice one Mick and repped, dont know whats happened to the photo sizes they are massive lol

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 5:53 pm

I know mate I tried posting it a few times & 3 are at an angle they were from Becky's phone lol.

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 10:20 pm

rep from me Mick, unfortunately you have to enter the photos in 800 size otherwise if you forget it defaults to the max of 1024
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 10:22 pm

Cheers I will have to check what size they are mate.

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 10:50 pm

Mate I feel so sorry for you writing out that report, I can't read it it's miles too wide Sad
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 12:03 pm

The weird thing is Mark it is fine on my phone, WTF is that all about lol.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 12:16 pm

I can try and sort them out for you Mick if you like

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 12:23 pm

Cheers buddy, I ain't sure what went on lol.

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Drink by the looks of this lot lol!

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 12:28 pm

Hahahaha, TBH I didn't drink too much on this holiday, as I wasn't feeling too good for part of it.

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 10:06 pm

No improvement yet lolol

That second to last pic is right out of the rocky horror show affraid affraid affraid lol!

I think you might have to upload them again to your PC but be sure to choose the right sizing before doing so.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 10:13 pm

That one is of me you cheeky bugger lol.

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 10:42 pm

I suppose you can't see what posts have been repped or not either roll eyes

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 1:24 pm

I am just hoping you have Mark lol.

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 4:19 pm

3 hours work later, surrender  & I have resized the photo's to suit.  cheers  Are they ok now, they seem to be on my PC? Thumsup

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 5:13 pm

yes fine now Mick cheers
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Cheers for letting me know Del.

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 5:23 pm

so air con and sunbeds cost 16€s is that sunbeds on the beach ?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 5:27 pm

No Del the aircon is 16 euros a day. The sunbeds around the pool would be busier I meant in the height of the summer. They are free on the beach at some bars if you buy food or drink mate.

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 5:30 pm

gosh that is expensive we have never paid more that 7€s a day for aircon on any of our trips
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 5:33 pm

I thought that to Del, 2 Aircon units to one apartment but a massive 224 euros extra on your holiday.

HappyH

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 8:32 pm

Mick wrote:
3 hours work later,  surrender  & I have resized the photo's to suit.  cheers  Are they ok now, they seem to be on my PC? Thumsup

Repped now mate, I honestly couldn't earlier as they were absolutely massive on my screen. Hope yer feeling better clap
HH.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:50 pm

Cheers for that HH, I am still not sure what I did, as this never happened before mate. Just a bug I think mate all ok now.

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 5:24 pm

clap Well done Mick spot on now clap

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu   The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paradise Hotel, Sidari, Corfu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: GREECE includes Greek Islands :: HOTEL/ACCOM REVIEW SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com