Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Car Hire in Majorca with www.sbrentacar.es

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jwilliamsj

jwilliamsj

Car Hire in Majorca with www.sbrentacar.es  _
PostSubject: Car Hire in Majorca with www.sbrentacar.es    Car Hire in Majorca with www.sbrentacar.es  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 5:11 pm

Hi everyone!
2 months ago, rent a car on this website: sbrentacar.es, and I was very interested because they had very cheap prices. I decided to rent with them and they treated me very well, and they did not charge me any additional cost. And from what the rentacar guy told me, they do not have extra costs.

They help you a lot in what you need and they recommend places to visit.

I think they are of the few rentacar that do not apply you additional costs.

Someone already knew him?
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Car Hire in Majorca with www.sbrentacar.es    Car Hire in Majorca with www.sbrentacar.es  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 5:35 pm

No, I've never heard of them John, where is their office?
Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: Car Hire in Majorca with www.sbrentacar.es    Car Hire in Majorca with www.sbrentacar.es  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 10:02 pm

according to their site a credit card is not required "Car hire mallorca airport, you can now rent with us at the best price, without the need for a credit card. Rent a car in mallorca easy" I have just tried to book a car for a week but it wont let me without using a credit card
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Hire in Majorca with www.sbrentacar.es    Car Hire in Majorca with www.sbrentacar.es  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car Hire in Majorca with www.sbrentacar.es

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com