Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hello! I'm john

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jwilliamsj

jwilliamsj

Hello! I'm john _
PostSubject: Hello! I'm john   Hello! I'm john Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 4:52 pm

My name John.

I work as a photographer in my small business, and when I can travel to Mallorca for summer.

I have registered in the forum to know more of the Island and already of step to tell some experience that I have had, especially with the rent of cars, rent of bikes and Hotels.

I have looked at the photos section and it seems that there is little activity, but the photos I have seen are very good.

See you in the forum! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Hello! I'm john _
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm john   Hello! I'm john Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Welcome welcome on board John, whatever you need to know, ask away, and we'll try and help Very Happy Thumsup
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Hello! I'm john _
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm john   Hello! I'm john Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi John,

welcome to the forum not all the photographs go in the photo section a lot goes into banter as we are fairly easy going on here.

Several of us are keen on photography but no experts yet lol
Back to top Go down
Streep Alton

Streep Alton

Hello! I'm john _
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm john   Hello! I'm john Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:00 am

Hello John, Glad to see you here and that's why Like to say a warm welcome to you here. hope you will have a good time and will be able to get information as you really want. So stay connected with us.
Back to top Go down
https://www.topbustours.com/
Noah14

Hello! I'm john _
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm john   Hello! I'm john Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:43 am

jwilliamsj! I also would like to say welcome to you here. I am happy comer to know about you. I must say that like you I also really like to enjoy photography while my trips. One more thing, you will get a nice information regarding the island and places from this community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! I'm john _
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm john   Hello! I'm john Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm john

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com