Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

mallorca getting busy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chelsearo

mallorca getting busy _
PostSubject: mallorca getting busy   mallorca getting busy Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 1:04 pm

I have been reading about the surge in bookings to Mallorca this year.

Some are reporting that the infastructure can cope!!!

Has anyone heard any reports from friends/family that have actually been over this year?

I know Mark is due out there next month and i am out there end of June and then again in July so will report back!

It would be great to see the resorts busy!
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

mallorca getting busy _
PostSubject: Re: mallorca getting busy   mallorca getting busy Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 1:39 pm

I have heard this before, we went one year in the last week of July first week August and the hotel was empty no fights for sunbeds etc it was fantastic.

I have been reading that Spain has a very high volume of tourists booking this year due to people not wanting to take the chance going to Muslim countries, Tunisia. Turkey, Egypt Sharm etc so maybe this is right.

I have just put a search on Thompsons for holidays in Majorca the factory fortnight and their is page after page of holidays coming up

Thomas Cook has 7 pages full of Majorca holidays

Skyscanner reveals lots of flights with different airlines for Majorca so their are seats on planes available.

All the above are from Newcastle which is normally full up

chelsearo

mallorca getting busy _
PostSubject: Re: mallorca getting busy   mallorca getting busy Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 1:42 pm

So, what do you reckon Daryn, you gonna book up mallorca for the family holiday this year?
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

mallorca getting busy _
PostSubject: Re: mallorca getting busy   mallorca getting busy Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 1:48 pm

No we are defo going else where, we looked at Gran Canaria the other day lol. Its upto the women to get their skates on and decide but it wont be Majorca as we want to try somewhere different but never say never.

chelsearo

mallorca getting busy _
PostSubject: Re: mallorca getting busy   mallorca getting busy Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Well if you do let me know as I will be out in July!
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

mallorca getting busy _
PostSubject: Re: mallorca getting busy   mallorca getting busy Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 3:14 pm

Will do

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

mallorca getting busy _
PostSubject: Re: mallorca getting busy   mallorca getting busy Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 12:46 am

I think it's just headlines for the sake of headlines Ro. Majorca is pretty busy most July & August's lol sunny
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

mallorca getting busy _
PostSubject: Re: mallorca getting busy   mallorca getting busy Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 11:45 am

Yea, exactly Mark!

You see bars closing but others open so just a cycle I guess.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mallorca getting busy _
PostSubject: Re: mallorca getting busy   mallorca getting busy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mallorca getting busy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / NEWS & DEBATES SECTION-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com