Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

All booked up & virtually all paid for.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

All booked up & virtually all paid for.  _
PostSubject: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 11:16 am

Finally all booked up,  cheers  the parking at Luton, the flights, the transfer, & the apartment for October, comes to £520 for the two of us, not too bad we thought.  Thumsup

Just under £28 for the parking, approx. £192 for the flights, Easyjet out of Luton 6am flight, including one hold case, just under £80 Private Transfer from the Airport to the Apartment, never going by multi drop coach again after the debacle last October & £220 for the Apartment, which apparently are now newly refurbished  rooms http://en.palmanovabay.com/. They have been rebranded this year as the Intertu Palmanova Bay Apartments, from the Hawaii Aparthotel. We paid a deposit, with the remainder being settled on arrival.

All in all we are well pleased with this at £260 each, as we both like to go self catering which, in our opinion, brings more freedom & not clock watching, if you know what I mean.

sunbathe sunny morebeer drunk meetup deckchairspaghetti beer drinker linedance hot

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 11:23 am

Well I just need transfers and car parking at Newcastle. I usually hang out until the end for the car parking and get a discount, I will be doing the same transfers as last year, taxi in coach coming back it worked out well and was good value for money.

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 11:26 am

Daryn wrote:
Well I just need transfers and car parking at Newcastle. I usually hang out until the end for the car parking and get a discount, I will be doing the same transfers as last year, taxi in coach coming back it worked out well and was good value for money.

I am very weary of being let down by the coach transfer like last year Daryn. Bit the bullet & paid for the Private Transfer, 20 minutes each way instead of 2 hours.

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 11:46 am

I know what you mean I would ony wait so long and then jump in a taxi. Ill see what deals they have closer to the time. Last year we got a good bargain hanging fire

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 12:17 pm

I typed in the Hoppa Jan25 Promotional Code & if paid all up front I got it even though I booked it in February. dancing

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 12:54 pm

We have booked the Hoppa this time too, it is the multi drop but at £8.09 we don't mind the stop offs wink

Our flight lands just after 4pm so plenty of time clap

I am so looking forward to it already as I think it's probably the only break we are going to get this year wink

I have also booked us in to the Gatwick Europa Hotel for the night before as a treat, Don doesn't know that bit yet angel
hopefully it'll be a nice surprise for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:04 pm

Nice one Debs I was talking about it yesterday with Debbie as I cant wait either. We had a great little routine going last year. Titanic for breakfast and a milky coffee and the first pint of the day followed by a walk along to Cruisoe's for more beers it was a great life lol.

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 9:05 am

We will be walking the other way to Titanic for breakfast mate, so we will have to meet up. Eat morebeer I bet you are glad I took you to David at Titanic now Daryn. Thumsup

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:03 pm

yep its great food matey spaghetti

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:33 pm

I'm still musing about hiring a car.
Car through Vanrell works out about £100 for 5 days/nights, well a taxi return transfer is €80 so sort of thinking it's worth the option of a car for £20 ish more?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:36 pm

Mark wrote:
Car through Vanrell works out about £100 for 5 days/nights, well a taxi return transfer is €80 so sort of thinking it's worth the option of a car for £20 ish more?

As Dad's isn't going to be there Mark, perhaps you could do mine & Becky's Annual Island road trip then mate? blowkiss

lolol lolol lolol lolol

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:38 pm

Think I told you in another thread a while back Mick that we are out of Luton early doors on Saturday morning 1st, turns out I've booked Gatwick instead.

Just as well I checked before booking the car park lol!

£48 for 5 nights madd at summer special. Twice as expensive as Luton near enough sob

Have booked a hotel stay the night before we fly to Barbados, we go Monday 5th and would be due to check in at Gatwick approx 9am, well there's no way I want to take a chance on the M25 on a monday morning on the first day the kids go back to school so booked a gatwick area hotel inc evening meal, breakfast, full parking whilst away, for £130. (Copthorne)
Parking on it's own was £90 so a no brainer really.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:39 pm

Mick wrote:
Mark wrote:

As Dad's isn't going to be there Mark, perhaps you could do mine & Becky's Annual Island road trip then mate? blowkiss

lolol lolol lolol lolol

I think David and Melissa might be up for that as well so maybe I'd better hire a car like the Beverley Hillbillies lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:40 pm

What are you like, I was going to be looking out for this again mate.

All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Images10

rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Mark wrote:

I think David and Melissa might be up for that as well so maybe I'd better hire a car like the Beverley Hillbillies lol!

All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Js716110

Does for me Mark. Thumsup

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:49 pm

lol! lol! lol! Ha ha ha brilliant, I knew you'd find it Very Happy

repped clap
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:49 pm

Mick wrote:

Errr, that's smart......... seriously.
Where's that from then? Is it on sale somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:57 pm

Mark wrote:
Mick wrote:

Errr, that's smart......... seriously.
Where's that from then? Is it on sale somewhere?

I typed in "photo of a ten gallon hat" on Google mate. clever

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=photo%20of%20a%20ten%20gallon%20hat

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 11:00 pm

That's barely a gallon mate.

Now THIS is a good few gallons lol!

All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Man%20with%2010%20gallon%20hat%20on_1
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 11:01 pm

Touche mate lol. cheers

PostSubject: Re: All booked up & virtually all paid for.    All booked up & virtually all paid for.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All booked up & virtually all paid for.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Nature and Escape | Tourism | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com