Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain _
PostSubject: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 pm

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth1615932551]llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth15[/url]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:06 pm

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth1815932551]llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth17[/url]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:08 pm

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth20u=15932551]llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth19[/url]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:11 pm

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth22932551]llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth21[/url]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:13 pm

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth2432551]llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth23[/url]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:15 pm

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth26=161&u=15932551]llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth25[/url]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:18 pm

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth27
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:19 pm

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth29164&u=15932551]llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth28[/url]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:22 pm

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth31932551]llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth30[/url]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:25 pm

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth33u=15932551]llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth32[/url]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:28 pm

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth350&u=15932551]llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth34[/url]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:31 pm

a lovely area for walking,horse riding or just enjoying the scenery
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:33 pm

yosef wrote:
llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth2432551]llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Llanth23[/url]

they sold a nice pint of cider,just the job after that circular walk
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Again great photo's mate. Long may it continue. cheers

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Yes great photo's again Yosef and you seem to be getting them on ok now
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:53 am

They are brilliant really good shots yet again

yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: who's next   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:26 pm

come on folks,i got the ball rolling so lets see them photo's please
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Hi Yosef
I'm finding it a problem with my camera to show the depth of things like valleys from above. I may be say on a cliff edge 100's of ft
above and take a photo that looks as if I'm standing 10ft from the bottom

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain 07510

anyway that you can think of that may improve the depth
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:43 am

delboy wrote:
Hi Yosef
I'm finding it a problem with my camera to show the depth of things like valleys from above. I may be say on a cliff edge 100's of ft
above and take a photo that looks as if I'm standing 10ft from the bottom

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain 07510

anyway that you can think of that may improve the depth
that's a bit of a puzzler to be honest delboy,i'm off work fri and hgoping to get out with the new camera if the mountain roads are open and i wil take various shots to see if we can solve the problem
does your camera have a wide angle lens? i ask this because the wave photo you like i took holding the camera about 6 inches above the water yet the wide angle lens made it appear the camera was level or even below the wave,also handy for large group photo's santa
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:12 pm

No doesn't have a wide angle lens, I took a shot 100 ft down a valley in Lynmouth but looks like it's 10 ft deep.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Great pics Yosef, really enjoyable.

Showing depth is difficult Del, unless there's a focal point at the bottom.

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain 100_0510

I was at least 100 feet higher than this golf green in Tenerife.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:31 pm

So it's not the camera then, I didn't realize it was a common situation. Its quite annoying when you
want to show how far you would fall when the camera says its only a couple of feet.

It's a good job the camera is on my side when I take my pictures of fish that I have caught. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:35 pm

It's the old trick of the eyes situation. In my golf shot, there's a couple of things that the eye/brain can relate to, like the pin on the green related to the size of the green, plus a couple of players leaving the green.
If the shot was just of barren land and those buildings in the background then the depth would be lost. In your shot, the colour is almost true from front to back, so there's not much to relate to.

delboy wrote:

It's a good job the camera is on my side when I take my pictures of fish that I have caught. lol!

See! You DO have a wide angle lens Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Maybe you just need to get closer to the edge Del Laughing

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain 100_0199
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Now your sounding like Mrs Delboy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain   llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

llanthony priory,abergavenny.at the foot of the skirrid mountain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com