Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION _
PostSubject: YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION   YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:01 pm

We seem to have alot of photographers on our friendly forum and a few have asked if we could have a photography section,
well here it is enjoy and I for one look forward to seeing all your handy work.
ENJOY

Last edited by Daryn on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://majorcaforum.forumotion.com
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION   YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Well done Daryn - acting on members requests again..... smile
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION   YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:07 pm

:-bd: Its you guys that make the forum what it is and so there for you should have what you want.
If we can help with anything else then let us know, please if I forget to do something then remind me as Im
getting very forgetful lately lol

yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION   YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:34 am

brilliant work,well done.
as we all know other forums die off this time of year as majorca is not a all year around resort but not so this forum as we have a alternative holiday destination,a banter section ect and now this new photographic section should keep us all chatting and enjoying each others experiences all through the cold winter days.

as for myself i love this new addition because lately i have been very keen on photography and would like to share my snaps with others and gain some knowledge from others at the same time.

happy days santa
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION   YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:11 am

Greai idea Daryn, we have some budding Lord Lichfield's on here. photographer Oh & by the way, as your memory is getting worse, when are you going to give me back that 200 euros I lent you in Magalluf? wink

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION   YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:08 am

errrrrr errrrrrrrrr did you hehehe I still had change when I got back lol.
Not my idea this one it was yosef's idea and a very good one to be honest, I can see all them snow pics coming up again very soon

morlandg

morlandg

PostSubject: howto   YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:38 am

Daryn
Could you remind me how one posts a photo on the forum?
Thanks
Graham
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION   YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION   YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:31 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION   YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com