Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Looks like Tunisia has been hit again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Looks like Tunisia has been hit again _
PostSubject: Looks like Tunisia has been hit again   Looks like Tunisia has been hit again Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 2:31 am

If this is true that will defo put the final nail in the coffin as far as tourism goes for this part of the world. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-34915253?SThisFB

Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Tunisia has been hit again   Looks like Tunisia has been hit again Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 2:34 am

Im finding it hard to understand what they want, these terrorists obviously live there, do they want to burden their own country because thats what will happen, tourism plays a massive part of income it must just be fame they are looking for, playing a massive part of devastation I would rather be known for getting people into the country spending money and making it prosperous for all

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Tunisia has been hit again   Looks like Tunisia has been hit again Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 8:56 pm

Can't believe I heard that they are going to start resuming flights to Sharm el Sheikh in mid December, with Easyjet and BA resuming in January.

scratch

*WHO* tf is going to go there now??

Certainly not me. Never again. None of them. To think I was sounding out Sousse earlier on this year as well.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Tunisia has been hit again   Looks like Tunisia has been hit again Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 9:13 pm

No chance would I go there let alone risk my family, you will be looking over your shoulder all the time thats not a holiday thats survival

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Tunisia has been hit again   Looks like Tunisia has been hit again Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 7:13 pm

Not again, I hadn't heard about this one. My mate went to S E S, & he said to me, that he wouldn't have a problem going back there, each to their own I suppose.

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Tunisia has been hit again   Looks like Tunisia has been hit again Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 9:54 pm

Might sound daft but after our week there I simply couldn't wait to tuck into a bacon sandwich when I came home Eat lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Tunisia has been hit again   Looks like Tunisia has been hit again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looks like Tunisia has been hit again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: LATEST TRAVEL NEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD :: ENTER HERE-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com