Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hotel Naturplaya Colonia de Sant Pere

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mickyboy

Hotel Naturplaya Colonia de Sant Pere _
PostSubject: Hotel Naturplaya Colonia de Sant Pere   Hotel Naturplaya Colonia de Sant Pere Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi

I am considering the above hotel for next years holiday and wonder if any readers can provide me with some feedback on the place if they have stayed there?

Are there decent bars and restaurants within walking distance?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Naturplaya Colonia de Sant Pere   Hotel Naturplaya Colonia de Sant Pere Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:32 pm

I don't know the area well enough Micky, but what I can tell you is that Soller is a working town where people live, so it's open all year round to a certain extent.
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Naturplaya Colonia de Sant Pere   Hotel Naturplaya Colonia de Sant Pere Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:58 pm

The hotel is in Colonia de Sant Pere on the other side ofrthe island from Soller. Its not a town I know much about to be honest I think it is modern mostly a residential "Urbanization" with not much in the way of bars and restaurants. We visited Son Serra De Marina this year which is not far from Colonia de Sant Pere and is I beleive is similar to Colonia de Sant Pere. Ir was just a but soulless and quiet.

Have a look at Colonia de Sant Pere on google street map and see what you think yourself.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@39.7358582,3.2727173,3a,75y,85.49h,74.89t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swMLgGZLlO6NsBbEPEdrZXQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Naturplaya Colonia de Sant Pere   Hotel Naturplaya Colonia de Sant Pere Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotel Naturplaya Colonia de Sant Pere

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: SOLLER (includes Puerto Soller) :: SOLLER RESORT-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com