Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Space Station

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

The Space Station _
PostSubject: The Space Station   The Space Station Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:20 am

Well the space station was due over last night at 7:31pm and of course we had a nice cloud base for a sunset

It surprising how far the sun's position changes over the months and it was due to drop by some electical pylons unless I did a good walk and got into a good position. Well I waited and waited, the sun had gone down but nothing happened

The Space Station P1140419

So I started to walk to the end of the field ready to go home then it started to happen, first of all with a red glow

The Space Station P1140420

yes now the pylon was in the way, I must learn to wait a bit longer before giving up lol

The Space Station P1140422
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

The Space Station _
PostSubject: Re: The Space Station   The Space Station Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 3:28 pm

Nice shots clap

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

The Space Station _
PostSubject: Re: The Space Station   The Space Station Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 8:35 pm

Managed to get a shot of the space station going over tonight, as it headed to Luton lol

The Space Station P1140423
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

The Space Station _
PostSubject: Re: The Space Station   The Space Station Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

Oh well done lol. Did you use that all I posted

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

The Space Station _
PostSubject: Re: The Space Station   The Space Station Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 8:45 am

Mrs Db had been tracking it during various parts of the day, after the disappointing cloud bank the previous night. It will be going over again tonight coming from the south west direction but will be an hour earlier but they get it spot on time so good chance to see it
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The Space Station _
PostSubject: Re: The Space Station   The Space Station Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 11:26 pm

It moves too fast to get a pic really del. You can see it clearly enough though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Space Station _
PostSubject: Re: The Space Station   The Space Station Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Space Station

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com