Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday _
PostSubject: tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday   tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 9:00 am

I spent a good deal of time trying to capture a bee on a plant but that was scared away by the cat across the road Shocked

There was a small drone insect which I played around with just trying to get the perfect macro shot but I don't think the lens is up to it ( or perhaps the cameraman lol)

tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday P1140310
Back to top Go down
HappyH

HappyH

PostSubject: Re: tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday   tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 9:10 am

Nowt wrong with that photo mate, rep from me clap
HH.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday   tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 9:12 am

It was probably the drone insect Del moving. wink Seriously, the photo looks great. cheers

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday   tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 9:15 am

Brilliant Del worked out great

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday   tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 9:21 am

the drone is just slightly out of focus for me, I think the camera is not sure on what to focus on the flower or the drone, shame it looked razor sharp on the display, may try again later

I took about 30 shots of this flower and in the end I can't tell which one would be best

tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday P1140213
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday   tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 9:27 am

you can make good patterns from this small flower

tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday P1140214

the camera that I want has dropped £50 this week but I got to watch I dont get into this insect world as good marco lens can cost a bomb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday   tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tried to push camera to it's limits yesterday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com