Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

santa ponsa august 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chelsearo

santa ponsa august 2015  _
PostSubject: santa ponsa august 2015    santa ponsa august 2015  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 12:21 pm

HI Guys,

Got back from our 2 week holiday and just thought I would give a quick review. To be honest, having just looked at my review of 2014, I could just cut and paste!!

We had later flights this year from Stansted to arrived at Palma probably around 10.30, got our bags and met the Galitrans driver and got to SP about 12.00 got a few provisions and just watched a DVD then bed.

We had a day in Magaluf and played crazy golf, always good fun.

Hired a little boat out from Pascal again and got 3 hours for 110 euro, brilliant value, towards the end of the session, the water started getting very choppy due to a north wind, we got back to the pontoon and had to sit down as it was so rough! The wives were on the beach and were getting worried as there had been a min typhoon on the sand, but we were ok!!

Also went on the banana a couple of times which was a laugh!

Headed into Palma on a rainy day and had a look round the Arab baths and also went to Porto Pi which is a shopping complex in Palma.

Did the usual sitting on the beach and snorkeling near out friends apartment.

hired out the pedlos a few times too.

When the storm hit it was quite stunning seeing the lightning strike the water, teh life guard was running up and down the beach getting everyone out of the water (bit like a scene from Jaws!) everyone got out except a couple of lads out on a pedlo, so someone in another boat went out to tell them to get back the beach.

headed over to the football pitch a few times with the lads and whilst having a beer in the clubhouse, they served up some tapas for us, nice touch!

One day my little girl came running out of the sea, she had been stung by a jelly fish! We all suggested pouring urine on it and our friends little boy piped up that he was dying for wee, thought better of it and went to see the lifeguard who had some cream!

Went to the waterpark 79 euro for the four of us, again good value!

Took the kids to the Jungle Parc, where the kids climb along ropes, logs and fly down zip wires, I went with Adam and I tell you what, Im not a great lover of heights and he did easier than me!

went to a few bars and up to the square, theres was a Take That tribute band who were really good.

for food often had a takeaway but went to our usual favorites, Xaloc, Balcon di Maria, Miamis, Las Orlas and a little Italian on the other side of the bay which i cant recall the name but it was fantastic!

Had such a great time, so much to do for all ages, longing to go back already!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa august 2015    santa ponsa august 2015  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:30 pm

Thanks for the review Ro, repped from me

Bear Grylis drinks the stuff lol!
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa august 2015    santa ponsa august 2015  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:32 pm

Del, cheers!

Well when I was away I drank loads of p*ss (that doesnt count does it?)!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa august 2015    santa ponsa august 2015  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:35 pm

No otherwise Daryn would be on rep record breakers coy
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa august 2015    santa ponsa august 2015  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:36 pm

Ha ha!!
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa august 2015    santa ponsa august 2015  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 3:01 pm

yum lol would love to have seen the lightning hitting the water. Repped

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa august 2015    santa ponsa august 2015  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:59 pm

Great review Ro, any photo's mate? Rep from me as well. clap clap

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa august 2015    santa ponsa august 2015  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:51 pm

Glad you had a good time Ro. Is there any mileage in that Pirates Village place? Doesn't that have a waterpark of sorts?

I'm waiting for someone to actually go in the Katmandu waterpark and see what it's like, - you can't see it fully from the entrance, it's sort of like 'screened off'.
Back to top Go down
4thforum

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa august 2015    santa ponsa august 2015  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:16 pm

rep from me as well!!!
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa august 2015    santa ponsa august 2015  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 10:11 am

Cheers Dermo!

Mark, we went to the Pirates village for a little show last year but not 100% sure if there was a waterpark as such more of a kids water playground, if that makes sense.

In June, we took the kids to the expedtion golf, then had a mooch round katmandu, my little girl did the 4D experience and thought it was ok, we took a look at the waterpark but, as you say you cant see the whole picture, I know you can pay but I seem to remember that you pay for an hour or so. It doesnt look massive so I reckopn the western waterpark maybe better value (as long as you take a packed lunch) 79 euro for 4 of us.
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa august 2015    santa ponsa august 2015  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Mick, took a couple of snaps on my camera, so will try........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa august 2015    santa ponsa august 2015  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

santa ponsa august 2015

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: SANTA PONSA :: SANTA PONSA RESORT-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com