Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

thomas exchange

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chelsearo

thomas exchange  _
PostSubject: thomas exchange    thomas exchange  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:47 am

Hi guys, as you may be aware I use Thomas Exchnge www.tefx.co.uk

They really do come up trumps on the excnhe and Ive yet to see them beaten, they have an office just along Bishopsgate in London, so not that handy for a lot of you guys.

Anyway my point is that I have just seen they do offer a delivery service throughout the whole of the UK.

I know a lot of you use FX cards (Mark for one) but I do recomend them.

Take a look!
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

thomas exchange  _
PostSubject: Re: thomas exchange    thomas exchange  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 3:32 pm

Just had a quick look at it, 1,387 to the pound, not really checked the rates lately as we havent booked anything upto now.

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

thomas exchange  _
PostSubject: Re: thomas exchange    thomas exchange  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:50 am

Fairfx offering €1.3876 this morning Ro, how does that compare?

I can't see a trip to London would be worth it unless you was exchanging more than a grand or 2. But a good shout anyway mate Thumsup
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

thomas exchange  _
PostSubject: Re: thomas exchange    thomas exchange  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:40 am

Mark, its bang on 1.40 as we speak.

It might be worth using the postal service they offer though mate.

Hope the holiday was good!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

thomas exchange  _
PostSubject: Re: thomas exchange    thomas exchange  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 8:32 pm

Yeah, Fairfx are offering €1.40 on card top up tonights rate as well Thumsup

Had a great time mate, nice to have a change of scenery. I paid my hotel bill by CC at the end of the stay so I might have coined it in by a few quid on the exchange rate Thumsup
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

thomas exchange  _
PostSubject: Re: thomas exchange    thomas exchange  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:04 am

Good to hear you had a nice time, been to Crete with the lads once so can't really say I saw much of the scenary!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thomas exchange  _
PostSubject: Re: thomas exchange    thomas exchange  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thomas exchange

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com