Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Is it a good time to be buying property in Mallorca?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KDFields

Is it a good time to be buying property in Mallorca? _
PostSubject: Is it a good time to be buying property in Mallorca?   Is it a good time to be buying property in Mallorca? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:46 am

Hi,
I´m researching this..
I have been writing a guide too

Any ideas welcome
xKD
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

PostSubject: Re: Is it a good time to be buying property in Mallorca?   Is it a good time to be buying property in Mallorca? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 12:42 pm

I think what with the sterling versus the euro, it as good a time as any.

You can get good value, but dont always trust the estate agents shop window, I know of a studio flat that sold for 20 thousand euro but one is up for sale in the same block for 100k!

make sure you get an english speaking notary, I can get you the details if you want, we used her when we bought our place.

What area are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Is it a good time to be buying property in Mallorca?   Is it a good time to be buying property in Mallorca? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 4:06 pm

I have never lived over there or bought property but I guess if they are dropping prices it could be a good long term investment.

I love it over there but not sure I would buy property myself, you hear of too many bad stories, friends of mine lost alot of money just renting a bar let alone buying.

The only advice I can give is do lots of homework, then when you think you have all the information look it up and ask around again.

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Is it a good time to be buying property in Mallorca?   Is it a good time to be buying property in Mallorca? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 4:38 pm

On the face of it, I'd say it's pretty good time to buy, if you're interested. Prices remain low from the recession, and the exchange rate is about as good as it's been for about 7 years.
Back to top Go down
KDFields

PostSubject: Thank you!   Is it a good time to be buying property in Mallorca? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:50 am

Thank you for your comments
I´m not buying property myself,  I am building a guide on buying property,
so, I am writing about all the different areas, aspects, possible problems which may arise, what to look out for, etc.
xxKD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a good time to be buying property in Mallorca?   Is it a good time to be buying property in Mallorca? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it a good time to be buying property in Mallorca?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: MAJORCA OVERVIEW-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com