Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight _
PostSubject: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:49 pm

Love a bit slow classic rock Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Headphones-headbang-smiley-emoticon Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Listening-to-music-smiley-emoticon Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Leopard-wearing-headphones-smiley-emoticon

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:05 pm

Thumsup
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 3:02 am

Well tonight chillin to Barry white. find myself playing song 4 and 5 over and over again what a cool guy he was. Brilliant.

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:34 pm

Great find mate, repped, number 1 is one of my all time faves, takes me back to young carefree days Very Happy Thumsup
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:26 pm

How can you remember that far back lol

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:33 pm

Oh jeez, I was about 14 when that came out, I can remember all that era's songs like it was yesterday lol!
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:04 am

I was only a bairn but love all the 70s and listen to it more and more, Im actually watching Deep Purple as I write, I recorded this a few weeks back but never bothered when I was a kid mostly prefering punk at the time

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 5:00 pm

Yeah, pretty annoying that Smooth 70's radio station closed, Absolute 70's - whilst still good - isn't quite the same.
I've been tuned into 'Gold' for a good while now, brilliant station, plays top records across all era's all day, great sing along songs while you're working Very Happy boy guitar
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 5:04 pm

Absolute 80s and Magic radio for me with the occasional absolute rock

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 5:14 pm

Give Gold a go tomorrow mate, from say 10 am (after the news) they do 10 in a row, all million sellers, could be from any decade as they mix it up, some days it's 50's/60's other days it'll be 70's/80's.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 5:24 pm

I have used it before its good, I just flick between them all to find the good songs, listening to Magic now whilst waiting for a job

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:04 pm

we only had radio Luxemburg in those days and the sound went in and out Shocked
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Luxemberg was a brilliant radio station, my dad used to go mad with me at night when I was a kid listening g to it in bed, I was always shattered in the morning for school lol

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:14 pm

Hello my name is Horace Batchelor, i have won for myself and friends 6 million pounds on the pools using my in for draw methods. Just send me your money to Horace Batchelor, CANESHAM spelt KEYNSHAM

I think a different line was sent out to each person and he collected the money lol
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:28 pm

delboy wrote:
we only had radio Luxemburg in those days and the sound went in and out Shocked

Oh yes that way it used to fade in and out was madd

I expect you had a crystal radio didn't you Del? rolling laughing
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:36 pm

Oh yes, listened to radio in bed with one of those lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight   Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heedfones in and chillin to this tonight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: MUSIC SECTION-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com