Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Palma Nova Hotel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Palma Nova Hotel _
PostSubject: Palma Nova Hotel   Palma Nova Hotel Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Hubby and I stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks last May/June. What a fantastic location it is in. Out the back gate and it's 2 minutes to the beach. The hotel was spotless and rooms were a decent size and cleaned frequently. We found the beds very comfortable. TV's in the rooms but with just a few channels - you only need a few on holiday anyway (You do pay a small deposit for the remote). The two lifts are small but we never had any problem getting them. The walls between rooms are very thin though (yes we did hear activity on at least one night lol). Breakfast was good - good choice of things to eat. Lunch and dinner got a bit repetitive in the second week and had chips with everything, but we found enough to keep us going. By the last night all I wanted was a ham and coleslaw baguette. I couldn't face any more hotel food.

As it was our first holiday abroad and we got a great offer we went All Inclusive. We don't drink alcohol, but we did drink a lot of soft drinks and they soon add up if you're buying them out, so yes it was worth it. We walked so much during the day we were really tired at night. Although the entertainment was noisy until about midnight if you shut the balcony doors you don't hear anything, so that was good if you wanted to go to bed early.

Most of the staff were very pleasant. If I got a good enough price I would stay here again.
Back to top Go down

Palma Nova Hotel _
PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova Hotel   Palma Nova Hotel Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:25 pm

That's interesting. I stayed there in 1986 and 1988 and really enjoyed it but I've tended to rule it out since because it never appears to have been updated.
Back to top Go down

Palma Nova Hotel _
PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova Hotel   Palma Nova Hotel Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:14 pm

I don't know about that Silvertyne but perhaps moocher would know if it'd been updated.
Back to top Go down

Palma Nova Hotel _
PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova Hotel   Palma Nova Hotel Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Ooh, I've just remembered something.

When they used to close the bars at midnight, there was a separate room that opened as a nightclub for adults only. Is that still there? I seem to recall there was a door near the small pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Palma Nova Hotel _
PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova Hotel   Palma Nova Hotel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palma Nova Hotel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: PALMA NOVA :: PALMA NOVA ACCOMMODATION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com