Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HappyH

HappyH

Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos _
PostSubject: Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos   Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:12 pm

This was the only restaurant we saw people queuing outside so thought it might be worth a look. We also spoke to folk at our hotel who recommended it for a meal. My boy really enjoyed his 'unlimited' ribs so much that we went back again so I could try them, unfortunately I was rather underwhelmed.

Only had my phone to take photos so apologies but I should say the food presentation was better in the restaurant than it looks here.

Unlimited ribs
Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos 2014-08-01201818_zps31b56e6c

Salmon for Mrs HH
Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos 2014-08-01201826_zps9675ac8a

& Sirloin for moi
Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos 2014-08-01201834_zps99389199

The bill
Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos 2014-08-01211513_zps9993aff6

Only thing we had different on our return visit was chicken for Mrs HH
Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos 2014-08-04190703_zps5495695a

Here's the menu
Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos 2014-08-04185050_zpsc51f9d10

Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos 2014-08-04185035_zpse93ab7c7

& for breakfasts
Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos 2014-08-04184916_zps6dd16d2b

In summary my wife was impressed with both her meals, my boy raved about his ribs the first visit but thought they were only ok 2nd time, my steak was great but the ribs were uninspiring. Service was good & prices were reasonable. A tentative recommendation from me.

HH.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos   Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:22 pm

Nice one HH, repped.

Were the ribs just the one flavour?

My and Deb's Don had unlimited ribs in Cala Bona, and we got the choice of regular BBQ, Chinese spiced, and also honey glazed. There might have been another type as well.
I should remember really but by the time we got to the 7th rack things started to become a bit blurred lol!
Back to top Go down
HappyH

HappyH

PostSubject: Re: Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos   Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:11 pm

Yeah same I think Mark, 3 types but we only had the regular. Was outside on a blackboard what the flavours were but we'd normally have the regular anyway so didn't pay much attention to the flavours mate.
HH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos   Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tony's Bar Restaurant - Cala Egos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: CALA D'OR :: CALA D'OR BARS/RESTAURANTS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com