Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

western water park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chelsearo

western water park _
PostSubject: western water park   western water park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:48 am

Ive just seen a thread on TA about western waterpark saying prices have gone up and there are no shows this year. Thats a shame, always though it good value and the shows were great.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

western water park _
PostSubject: Re: western water park   western water park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:13 am

Never been to it, so prices gone up without the shows, MMMMMmmmmmmmmm good luck to them another nail in the coffin

chelsearo

western water park _
PostSubject: Re: western water park   western water park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:51 am

Yea, Daryn, I really though it was ok value and the diving show was breath taking.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

western water park _
PostSubject: Re: western water park   western water park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:00 pm

Not really a one for water parks TBH, went to the old waterpark they had in maga back in 86 it was getting pulled down last time I walked past it.

chelsearo

western water park _
PostSubject: Re: western water park   western water park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:47 pm

Yea, I have been to the old one a few times, the first was back in 88, got a photo of me in a BCM vest!!

Its falling to bits, so not sure what they are doing with it, big bit of land over there.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

western water park _
PostSubject: Re: western water park   western water park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:16 pm

chelsearo wrote:
Yea, I have been to the old one a few times, the first was back in 88, got a photo of me in a BCM vest!!

Its falling to bits, so not sure what they are doing with it, big bit of land over there.

You, your vest or the water park Ro?  wink 

western water park _
PostSubject: Re: western water park   western water park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Mick, all of the above!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

western water park _
PostSubject: Re: western water park   western water park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:51 pm

it could be your carburetor Ro  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

western water park _
PostSubject: Re: western water park   western water park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:55 pm

I thought the old one was ok, wasn't too expensive. Bit tatty round the edges but hey ho.
Not been to WWP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

western water park _
PostSubject: Re: western water park   western water park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

western water park

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / NEWS & DEBATES SECTION-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com