Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

magaluf taking a hiding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chelsearo

magaluf taking a hiding _
PostSubject: magaluf taking a hiding   magaluf taking a hiding Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:20 pm

Over the last few days, there have been loads of artciles about magaluf and the seedy games going on.

Not my cup of tea nor has it ever been, but these things go on all over the places, its not Magaluf making them do it.

We all love the island, but it would make someone think twice about taking a holiday to Mallorca.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: magaluf taking a hiding   magaluf taking a hiding Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Well TBH its like Blackpool and Southport one was always a bit seedy in the past whilst the other was tamer, these games are not what would put me off as you can go to a different area and have the good time that you want, its them bloody pro/robbers them are what really needs the publicity I still cannot believe they have been left to get away with it all these years.

The problem with Magaluf and the seedy games is the clientèle , if they didnt want to do it they wouldnt, if they want to get themselves that plastered that they dont know what they are doing then thats their fault, mind you the bar owners should refuse them when they are out of it so they have to be at fault too. I get upset when I look at these kids these days, yes we were daft as a brush when we were 18 over there and enjoyed every minute of it partying until 4am but I never mixed my drinks the way the kids do now, I would drink bottles of lager then when bloated have a few vodka and cokes to finish the night off leaving the party at the bars and not continuing in the hotels.

magaluf has always had this bad reputation even back in the 80s when we didnt think it deserved it but I have to say it really deserves it now.

chelsearo

PostSubject: Re: magaluf taking a hiding   magaluf taking a hiding Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:03 pm

Yea, exactly Daryn.

If the're going to do it, they will find somewhere to do it!

Yea, Blackpool is a crazy place and I usesd to go to a dance weekender up in pontins in Southport!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: magaluf taking a hiding   magaluf taking a hiding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

magaluf taking a hiding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / NEWS & DEBATES SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com