Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Seen this on the Daily Bulletin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Seen this on the Daily Bulletin _
PostSubject: Seen this on the Daily Bulletin   Seen this on the Daily Bulletin Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:44 pm

Seen this on the Daily Bulletin Db10

So what do you think about it. Here is what I think, its voting time again and alot of hot air being aired. How many times do we have to read all these stories and promises for nothing to get done. Well fingers crossed this time it might but can you see the Melia group saying sorry we wont do anymore A/I even though we have pumped alot of money into our hotels.

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Seen this on the Daily Bulletin   Seen this on the Daily Bulletin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Half the time it's the travel companies that force hotels into doing all inc. Not a choice the hotels make.
Unfortunately for the local economy, they seem to be able to get all inc prices for little more than regular s/c or H/B prices, so it's a no brainer a lot of the time.
I don't think that many of this forums members are swayed by this anyway. Even if a all inc package has been paid for, people still go out to bars and shows etc

But mostly in Majorca, what is said at Council level might as well be said into a bottle and have the lid screwed back on afterwards. Waste of words, nothing gets done. The late night street crime by female Nigerians is proof of this.
Bet the Mayor wouldn't walk from the Plaza to Mano's at 3 am dressed like a tourist with his shoe laces tied together. Yet will continue to deny that there is a very real problem.
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

PostSubject: Re: Seen this on the Daily Bulletin   Seen this on the Daily Bulletin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:17 am

As Mark says, although these issues could be sorted out bit easily and quickly, nowt will be done.

Weve all said this time and time again.

These 60s built hotels were not designed to be AI 'resorts' they are just hotels with free p*ss, and what you tend to get is everyone getting on the booze all day and come the afternoon people are passed out on the sunbeds, not my idea of a holiday. But again each to their own.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Seen this on the Daily Bulletin   Seen this on the Daily Bulletin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:08 pm

I must admit Ive been to a few A/I and I always find everyone well behaved although I remember Neil (Moocher) used to live opposite a A/I and told me the police were always called there.

It can be good, I liked the Todos Mirlos A/I, used to chill most of the time around the pool area having a drink every now and then but I used to always go out in the afternoon for a walk and a few drinks around the town.

I can say though when Im over there in October for our annual 3 nighter I love just being out all day, breakfast lunch tea out all day love it

chelsearo

PostSubject: Re: Seen this on the Daily Bulletin   Seen this on the Daily Bulletin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Daryn, Ive only been to a couple.

how is Moocher these days?

Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Seen this on the Daily Bulletin   Seen this on the Daily Bulletin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:47 pm

He is doing well, got an email yesterday funny enough and he told me life is great in his world  clap  

chelsearo

PostSubject: Re: Seen this on the Daily Bulletin   Seen this on the Daily Bulletin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:37 pm

Thats good to hear, how come he doesnt come on here anymore mate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen this on the Daily Bulletin   Seen this on the Daily Bulletin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen this on the Daily Bulletin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / NEWS & DEBATES SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com